Revealed

Hi guys, just now I saw that I missed a major part of the story during editing. So, I'm reuploading this chapter. Sorry for the inconvenience. Now, the trauma she went through will definitely make sense.

"He ruined Stella's mental health and traumatized her. This happened exactly 8 years ago.
Stella was taken to Daisy's house by her mother to celebrate Daisy's daughter's birthday. I usually don't attend birthday parties so I didn't go. Stella went there, willingly. Usually, Stella doesn't like spending time with Daisy and Juno because Juno used to put so many rules on her. But, every year, she visits their house to celebrate her cousin's birthday. She was only 14 years, back then.

Stella was an introvert back then and used to spend her time studying as she was a nerd and reading books as it's her favourite hobby. She hardly used to talk to anyone because she doesn't like double faced people who talk rubbish behind someone and smile when theat person is infront of them. She always used to isolate herself and be living in her own world. Juno didn't like this and used to taunt her repeatedly for being an introvert. On that day, Juno's daughter who was 5 years old body shamed Stella in front of everyone. No one raised a voice against that kid for hurting my Stella. She felt helpless and heartbroken. She controlled her tears and hid her pain. Then, his daughter started pulling Stella's phone from her and in that process, the phone fell from Stella's hand. His daughter informed Jhansi that Stella threw the phone on the ground. Unable to bear the humiliation and pain, she started crying.
Seeing that Jhansi and Juno approached her. Juno's started gaslighting Stella and he crossed all his limits and said something which broke her, completely."

"What he said, uncle?"

"He has said, your daughter doesn't talk to anyone and is very much isolated, this doesn't seem right. She might be having some mental problems, I think. She needs a doctor. Your daughter has some mental issues. Those lines broke her, completely. Imagine how a 14 years old will feel if someone tells her that she has mental issues. She cried for two hours straight after hearing such words. In spite of seeing her crying, he didn't stop and was blabbering all the rubbish in front of my daughter.

Actually, I didn't know about this. Neither Stella nor Jhansi informed me about this. One day, when I was discussing about Juno to Stella, she revealed this to me. She revealed this to me with the date and time and this all happened 8 years ago. She revealed this to me, last year. I was very shocked and heartbroken thinking I failed as a father. When I asked her why she didn't reveal this to me, she said she was scared thinking that Junow I'll also brainwash me to think that my daughter is mentally unstable.

That's when I realised that she was traumatized by his words. She also agreed that she will never be able to forget those words he said to her and those words have been engraved in her heart. That's when, I started connecting the dots. After that incident, even though she used to visit Daisy's house, she never used to talk much. After few years, she completely cut off all ties with them and even they used to visit our house, she never used to step out of her room and greet them. Whenever they visit us, she used to lock herself in her room. I felt ashamed for not being there for my daughter when she needed me the most. She suffered in silence without letting anyone."

"