Mathew's Property

Stella's POV:

I have been blossoming in my newfound freedom. After years of emotional torment, I have started to reclaim my sense of self. My frequent conversations with Raghu, who has become an anchor in my life, brings me, comfort. Over the past two weeks, we have grown close through daily phone calls and frequent meetings.

Raghu is warm, empathetic, and—unlike any other person—sees me for the person Iam, not just my appearance.

Raghu (on the phone):
"Hey, Meet pannalama? We could grab some coffee and discuss that book we were talking about."

Stella (smiling):
"Sure, I’d love that. See you at 5?"

Raghu:
"Perfect."

My heart skips a beat as I hangs up. I know he's becoming an important person in my life, but I'm still processing my past.

After what Juno and Mathew did to me, I cannot completely trust another guy.

Mathew's POV:

"Sir, my resignation letter.", I heard a a voice and turned around only to find my P.A. handing over his resignation letter to me.

I sadly chuckled.

"You too leaving?", I asked.

"Sorry... Sir.", he said.

"No problem. You can leave. I would only like to say one thing. You have been working as my P.A. from past 5 years and definitely I must appreciate you for cooperating and maintaining this company, very well.", I said as I patted his back.

"Thank you, sir.", he said with a sad smile. Then, he turned around to leave, before that he turned around, again.

"Sir, if you don't mind, can I tell you something?"

I nodded.

"Please, take care of yourself, sir. Please maintain your health. It's sad to see you like this. Take care.", he said and went from there.

He's true. My once-charismatic and confident persona is long gone. My body, once muscular and fit, is now unrecognizable—sluggish, overweight, and haggard. Depression and my reckless lifestyle have taken their toll.

My improper visits to the company, combined with my erratic behavior, have caused the business to crumble. Employees have resigned, and my empire is hanging by a thread.

I know my end is near, and with my deteriorating health, I have already set my will to donate my property to the "Bring a Smile Foundation"—an NGO that focuses on mental health awareness and support. To save my property from the gold-digger, Stella, I donated it to the organization which became my safety net, a last act of charity that would somehow absolve me of my wrongdoings.

But now, as I sit in my decaying office, staring at the empty chairs once filled with loyal employees, I had an epiphany.

"Why wait until I die?" I thought. My life has already lost all meaning, and maybe giving the company to the foundation while I'm alive could provide some sense of redemption.

Two days later,

It’s the day when I have decided to finalize the transfer of my company land to Bring a Smile Foundation. I stepped into the registration office with a sense of resignation.

As the process was about to begin, I turned and looked towards the owner of Bring a Smile Foundation. I hugged him and the process began.

"Mathew, you still have a chance. Edhukum oru vaati yosichikonga.", he said.