Secrets - 3

May 10th, 2016

My ammama visited us along with her brothers. She was the one who took care of me when I was a kid. She introduced me to her brothers.

"Idhu dhan Stella.", she said

"Theriyume, Chinna vayasula parthadhu.", her brother said.

"Ama, ama, engayum poga mata, room he gedhinu room kullaye adanju kedapa edho vedhavai madhiri.", she said.

Widow, me?

"Chello, unga vaanga, ipdi ellam iruka kudadhu, da. Room kullaye irundha aprm mathavanga kuda epdi socialize pannuva? Kalyanathuku ellam varanum, parties attend pannanum seriya?", her brother said.

"Seriya pochu po. Idhu enga keka pogudhu. Adhellam kekadhu, ethanayo vaati Jhansi solli Achu, kekura madhiri illa. Ellam Ava appa kudukura chellam.", my ammama said.

I stood there without uttering any words. I went inside my room and locked it.

Ellarum en ipdi enna kasta paduthruanga? After that incident with Juno, I was not able to come out of that torture. I cry every night thinking about my miserable state.

Without letting anyone know, I cry to sleep, every night. Why did God create me as a sensitive individual?

May 20th, 2018

I thought about spending some time with others and trying to involve myself in all events because I don't want people to say that I'm always sitting inside the room and doing nothing. It hurts me. So, in order to avoid it, I started attending marriages and parties. There were my ammama's brothers.

"Adade, enna oru adhisayam? Iniku earthquake dhan.", her brother said.

"Yen, ennachu?", I asked.

"Adhan, nee vandhu irukiye ma wedding ku. Adhuve adhisayam.", he said in a sarcastic tone.

Ipo vandhalum prechana, varalanalum prechana. Ennadhan panradhu, naan? All made fun of me for attending the wedding saying they never expected me there.

I felt humiliated.

June 3rd, 2018

It was the first day of my school after the summer holidays. There was a wedding function and I didn't attend it since I had homework to complete. Then, I heard my mum talking to someone on the phone. After ending the call, my mumma came to me.

"Ammama odaye Anna unna ketanga, Stella.", she said.

"Edhuku?"

"Nee yen iniku wedding attend pannalanu ketanga. School irundha enna night dhana wedding avaluku vara ennanu ketanga", she said.

"Amma, ennaku dha homework irukunu sonnenla."

"Theriyum, Stella. Avaru sonnaru ipdiye venumne avoid panniten irundha socialize epdi pannuvanu."

"2 weeks munnadi, May 20th aniku oru wedding ku vandhen la adhu marandhuta gala, aniku ellarum parthu enna sirichanga. Nee vandhutiya, earthquake vara pogudhu idhu adhunu ipo varalana en varalanu kekuranga. Tell him to stay in his limits."

"Stella, mind your words.", amma said.

"No chance, tell him to do that.", I said and closed my room door.

Aniku attend panna function la enna humiliate pannaga iniku yen varalanu kekuranga, thu.

January 18th, 2023

I thought of playing a prank on Jeni. So, I decided to show her a photo of some guy and tell her that I'm gonna marry him. I was randomly scrolling through Instagram when I came across a profile. He looked handsome, his name is Mathew.

I screenshot his image and showed Jeni. I told her that he is my father's friend's son and they have asked for my hand in marriage. I lied to her that his name is John. Guess what, she believed me.

January 31st, 2023

I have started falling for that guy, Mathew. Theriyala, en ipdi kevalama behave panren. I'm falling for someone whom I don't even know. My inner self mocked me for falling for a guy mesmerizing by his looks. I'm always a girl who prioritizes a person's personality rather than their looks. More than his looks, what made me fall for him was his writings. He writes well. Adhan, vizhundhuten because I love writers. Naanum oru writer. I also texted him on Instagram. But, seriyana response varala.

Hi, I'm Stella and I'm a writer by passion. I should really appreciate your writing skills. Are you a writer?

Hi, yeah, nah.

You can write stories, right? You write well.

Thanks, but I don't have anything in my mind to write.

Mathew's POV:

Ada paavi, Ava dha ivala, cha idhu kuda naan kandupudikala. Thappu panniten. Ivazha poi thappa nenachutone. When she texted me at that time, I didn't know who she was, edho random huh oru ponnu en azhagula mayangi en kita conversation develop panna try panranu nenachen.

Feb 14th, 2023

I saw him for the first time on Valentine's day. I was excited knowing that he'll be staying in my house as a tenant. I went to his house and have me the food for him and his cousin, Joe. His cousin, Joe is a jovial guy but Mathew seems to be terror. I felt embarrassed when he saw me grabbing pizza boxes. First impression hekevalama pochu.

Feb 16th, 2023

I met his mother and she was very friendly. She is my mother-in-law. I felt sad looking at her condition. Edhuku God nallavangaluku ipdi astham complications kudutheenga? Avanga seri ayidanum, avangaluku kastatha kudukadha.
Mathew was calling me fat and was talking about me to Catherine akka. I felt bad.
Then, I got to know that Catherine akka is gonna marry Mathew. I felt disgusted thinking I was crushing over my brother-in-law. I felt very bad. Even though, I was hurt I was happy for Catherine akka. Mathew is a great guy and they both make a cute pair. I decided to forget Mathew as he is now my brother-in-law.

Feb 19th, 2023

Regina amma got an asthma attack today and I helped her by giving her an inhaler. But, Mathew scolded me for doing so and asked me to stay away from his mother. He accused me of having an affair with Joe. How can he spat such disgusting words? Joe is like my brother. I have decided not to visit his house, frequently.

March 15th, 2023

I stopped visiting Regina ma house due to Mathew's accusations. Then, Joe came and asked me to spend some time with her. So, I went. When I was talking to Regina ma, he came. I had self-respect so I decided to leave but Regina ma didn't let me. I was shocked when he said he's not gonna marry Catherine akka. Then, he apologized to me for accusing me of having an affair with his brother.

Later, I spoke to Catherine akka and she told me his true colours. I wasn't able to believe it. Later, he surprised me by giving me, a gift. Ivara nambalama venama?

Hi guys, epdi iruku indha chapter.

Next chapter will be the last secrets chapter. Full n full Mathew pathi ezhudhi irupa, namma Mathew chellam adha padichu guilty huh feel pannuvaru.