Unexpected

Mathew's POV:

I was driving my car in high speed to reach that particular place. Even though, I was focused on the road, my full attention was on her.

She was trembling and was scared of something. Did I do anything wrong?

I stopped my car and went to her side. I opened the door and pulled her out of the car. She was very much scared. Then, I held her hand and dragged her into the building.

"I want to meet Dr. Catherine.", I said to the receptionist.

Yes, I brought her to Catherine's clinic.

"Please wait, sir.", she said.

After talking over a call, she told us to go and meet Catherine. I thanked her and dragged her to Catherine's room.

I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Mathew, what happened? Why... Stella?", she stood up my her chair and came towards us.

She looked at Stella and touched her shoulder.

"Ennachu, d? Are you ok?", she made her sit on the couch.

I narrated her the whole incident.

"Why did she behave like that, Catherine?", I enquired.

"Theriyalaye. Seri, let's calm her, down, first. She needs therapy.", she said.

I nodded.

"Ok, please wait out. I have to begin the therapy.", she said.

"No, I'll stay here, I wanna know what's going on in her mind and yeah, please ask her what made her react in such a way as soon as she saw the beach.", I said

"Ok, but you should be silent during the therapy sessions and shouldn't interrupt in between.", she instructed.

I said ok.

After sometime, Stella became normal but she had a emotionless face and was gazing at the floor, constantly.

"Ivaluku enna vida tharai mela dhan love adhigam pola, epo paaru afhaiye uthu uthu parthutu iruka.", I thought.

Catherine handed over a tablet to her. She gulped it.

After sometime, she was asked to lay down and Catherine started the therapy session.

"Your name?"

"Stella"

"How are you doing?"

"I'm good."

"How's your married life going on?"

"Horrible."

"Why?"

"He doesn't like me."

"How are you so sure about it?"

"The way he treats me says it all. He loves fit women and not someone who is fat like me. He hates me because I'm fat."

Catherine looked at me, shocked.

"Did he ever confess it to you?"

"Yes, so many times. He hurts me with such words, each and every day. Even today, he hurted me by saying...", she narrated the bakery incident.

I was baffled. Adi paavi, munnadi nadandhadellam ipo solriye, d.

"Did he ever spoke to you with affection?"

"No, but from the past few days, he has been behaving strangely. He smiles at me, enquires about me but all this is absolutely fake. His emotions changes like a person who has multiple personality disorder, so I don't believe it."