Horrible week

Mathew's POV:

I woke up from the deep slumber I had after smoking Marijuana.

I'm feeling too sleepy, nowadays. My dizziness was becoming worse.

"I have to see a doctor and evaluate what exactly the body needs.", I thought.

It's been a week since that incident and I don't even like to see her face.

I have been ordering food and having food from the past one week because I can't trust her in this.

I have started taking Marijuana frequently, nowadays. Earlier, I used to smoke Marijuana only during night or day time but now, it has become a routine for me. I smoke Marijuana without seeing whether it's day or night or afternoon.

The reason behind this is only one person and yes it's

Stella.

Enna pudicha saniyan, ivazhoda traumatizing past ketu I developed a soft corner for her but now, I think she deserves all that because she's too evil.

Stella's POV:

I have been noticing that he had been consuming fast food, a lot during this week. He never touched the food prepared by me.

One day, I confronted him.

"Mathew, edhuku velilendhu vangi sapadu sapudringa?"

I got no response.

"It's unhealthy and ungaluku diabetes..."

"Hey, shut up, you filty woman. Enna nee samaikira sapda saptu innum gundayiye poga solriya? Ipo enna mundhiri paruppu potta pongal samachi vechi irukiya? Ennayum un madhiri mathitu nee jolly huh suthalamnu plan potu irukala?"

"Thevai illama varthaiya vidadheenga. Neenga yennoda sapadu saptu dhan gundu ayitinga nenacha, that's foolishness.", I said.

He banged his hand on the dining table and came near me.

"Vaaya moodu. Rombo pesuna aranjiduven, nee ellam enna ponnu d? Unna parkave aruvaruppa iruku."

He fled from that place and went inside his room while I stood there like a rock unable to process his words.

Next day,

My anxiety attack symptoms were back and I had been having shivering hands and palpatition due to his insane behaviour.

I was sitting on the couch focusing on TV but I wasn't exactly watching TV. I was physically present and mentally absent.

Suddenly, he barged into the living room ad he had gone out. He gave me a stern look and threw few papers on my face.

I looked at him with shock.

"Enna idhu?"

"Edhuthu paaru."

I picked them up and read what was there in it.

"Ennaku puriyala. Enna idhellam?", I asked.

"Puriyadhu, because you'll be shocked, right? Like every other girl who was with me, neeyum avangala madhiri oru gold digger dhan. Adhanala tha enna seekiram Mella anupitu en property ku owner ayidalamnu parkurala? Adhuku dhan, I made a huge decision. If I die, my properties will go to "Bring A Smile Trust". They'll make us of my properties as an orphanage or old age home, something like that. Remember, you'll not get even a single penny from my property and money.", he said.

I was disgusted by his thoughts. Did he really think that I'm a gold digger and can go to any extent to claim his property? I was controlling my tears.

Suddenly, he came near me and patted my cheeks.