Collapse

Stella's POV:

I was sitting next to Mathew who was sleeping on the couch. I was having a coffee while reading the newspaper.

I finished my coffee and kept the cup, aside. Then, my eyes fell on Mathew who slightly stirred in his sleep.

After sometime, he sat on the couch, holding his forehead and groaning in pain. He looked at his wrist and he was surprised.

Then, he scanned around the place and then his gaze fell on me. His facial muscles relaxed as soon as he saw me.

"Stella, naan... Enna Achu nethu?", he asked.

I didn't reply but was gazing at him with an emotionless face.

"Stella, did I do something wrong? Enna Achu nethu?", he asked, again.

"Enna agalanu kelunga? Nethu neenga panna edhume nyabagam illa ungaluku?", I asked.

"No...", he said.

"Great. Nethu you came home drunk. Inga vandhu you tried to kiss me and when I resisted you asked me to accept you aprm you did something which I never expected.", I said.

He looked shocked.

"What? Did I try to kiss you? Naan epdi...? Vera enna pannen? Did I misbehave..."

"No no, you slit your wrist, Mathew.", I said, pointing towards his hand.

He looked at his wrist and after sometime,

"Super, adhu kooda nalladhu dha. Indha madhiri thaniya thavichu saguradhuku ore adiya sethu poidalamla. Nee illama vazhuradhuku sethu poradhe mel."

I took a deep breath.

"Mathew, hurting yourself isn't going to make me come back. You need to understand that this behavior is not okay. You need help."

"Othukuren, I need help ana adhu unnala matum dha panna mudiyum. Nee en kooda vazhndha matum dha naan uyir vazha mudiyum illana...", he said.

"Seri, help panren not in a personal way. Professionally epdi handle pannanumo apdi panren. But, don't expect anything else from me.", I said.

As soon as I finished that sentence, he slammed his hand on the teapoy and stood up from the couch. His sudden gesture scared me.

He marched towards me and held my neck.

"Unnaku sonna puriyadha, yen ipdi enna torture panra? I don't need any professional help, I need you, only you. Nee yenna love pannumbodhu enkita irundhu velagi pogama irundha, ipo naan unna love pannumbodhu en kita irundhu epdi velagi polamnu pakura. Enna dhayavasenju konnudu, ennala daily ipdiye...", before he could finish, his eyes dropped and he fell down near the couch with a thud.

My eyes widened and I looked at him. He has lost his consciousness.

I quickly sat next to him and patted his cheeks.

"Ennachunu theriyalaye.", I thought and went to the kitchen and brought a glass of water.

I sprinkled some water on his face and he slightly opened his eyes.

"Mathew, Inga paarunga...", I said patting his cheeks.

Then, I quickly opened the amin foor of my house and rushed to the next hosur in the apartment.

A doctor called Abdul lives there and I talk his wife, often. So, I quickly went to his house and explained him the situation.

He rushed to my house and examined Mathew.

He first helped Mathew to lay down on the couch. He started examining him.

"I think either his sugar levels or bp level spiked up.", he said.

"Let me bring my glucose monitor and bop monitor.", he said and went to his house.

After some time, he came back and started checking his bp and glucose level.

"Is he a diabetic?", he asked.

"Yes doctor.", I said.

"His bp is normal but his sugar level is around 300 which is not normal. He must have had sugary items which is why hus sugar levels have spiked up and he has passed out. Did he overeat anything sweet, yesterday?", he said.

"No doctor. Actually, he got too drunk, yesterday.", I said.

"What? No way... He should refrain from drinking no matter what. He'll call into coma if his sugar levels are this much high.", he said.

"I'll tell him, doctor.", I said with my face hung low.

"Please, give him some food to eat as soon as regains his consciousness. Please don't let him drink.", he said.

I thanked the doctor and he left the house.

I closed the door and looked at him. His eyes were open but he didn't utter even a single word.

"Did you hear what the doctor said?", I asked.

I didn't get any response from him.

"Mathew, unga kita dha pesitu iruken. Ipdiye kudichu kudichu udamba keduthukiteengana coma ku poiduveenga. Please, refrain from alcohol.", I said.

He didn't respond and slowly sat on the couch. He grabbed the water glass on the teapoy and gulped down the liquid.

He slowly stood up and walked towards the door.

"That's better than living a life without you.", he replied and stormed out of my house.

I sat there in confusion. Enna seiya poren? Ipo dha en life colourful huh maari iruku, marubadiyum ivaru ipdi panradhu ennaku pudikala.

"If I go back to this guy who treated me like shit would mean that I don't have any self respect. Ithana naal kasta pattu rebuild panna confidence and move on aanadhu ellame waste huh poidum. Ana, if I leave him, he will surely die which will make me feel guilty throughout my life. Enna panna poren?", I thought.

Hi guys....epdi iruka update?

Mathew panradha padicha kovam varudha illa paridhabama iruka?

Seekiram 10 likes and 10 comments pannigana, I'll give you another update, today.