Knowing her truth

Mathew's POV:

She got back to the kitchen, after our encounter and was cooking something.

Iva andha tablet potu one hour aagi irukum, innum iva thoongala? Apdina adhu sleeping pills kedaiyadhu.

I wanted to find out what tablets she's taking.

I silently entered her room and locked the door from inside.

I started searching for the tablets which she takes. Luckily, the tablets were in the drawer. I picked the bottle from the drawer and examined it.

My eyes widened. Ada paavame, anxiety kaga eduthura pills ache?

Does she have anxiety issues? Idhu theriyama poche, da.

I quickly left her room and started searching about anti-anxiety pills on Google and in most cases, it is taken to suppress an anxiety attack.

Apo, ivazhuku anxiety attacks varuma? I quickly searched for signs of anxiety attack and it showed breathlessness, chest pain, excessive sweating, dizziness.

She experienced all these symptoms when I saw her taking this pill for the first time. Apo, adhu dha anxiety attack huh?

Iniku kuda she took these pills. Did she have an anxiety attack, today? Should I ask her? Vendam.

Avaluku theriyama kandu pudipom. When I was in deep thoughts, something struck my mind.

Iva iniku book la edho azhudhute ezhudhitu irundhale, andha book huh eduthu partha theriyum.

I silently heeded to her room making sure that she was busy, cooking in the kitchen.

Without searching itself, I got hold of the book as it was kept on the bed. Ava vecha edathulaye iruku.

I opened the book and I directly opened the page where she has kept the pen. It wasn't a diary but a book which had her thoughts.

"Today, I had the shock of my life. The people whom I hated the most, teh people who are responsible for my trauma were at my doorstep. My mother said they wanted to surprise me so they visited me without informing prior. I felt very uncomfortable seeing them. As usual, they bodyshamed me again and spoke rubbish about me. I was feeling helpless. But, this time I stood up for myself and didn't act like a spineless woman. I backanseered them and showed them their place. They asked me, how come I got married inspite of being this big? And my mom was keeping numb. Then, Mathew entered and that idiot asked me to stand next to Mathew to see our chemistry. I know he would laugh looking at our pair saying I'm not a good fit for a handsome man like Mathew. Before getting hurt by hearing such words, I denied him in a rude way and came in. After sometime, my mother told me something which broke my heart. She said I'll pay for insulting her sister and her husband. She called me, mannerless and shameless. What was my fault? Being a sensitive girl is my fault?

Yes, that's my fault. First fault is I'm overweight, second is I'm overly sensitive, third is I was not able to stand up for.myslef when I was abused by them. I will never be able to forget the trauma given by Daisy and Juno. The words Juno said, 6 years ago is engraved in my heart and I will never be able to forget it till my last breath.

My marriage life is such a mess that even my husband doesn't want me in his life. He hates me and I'm feeling guilty cause he has started talking Marijuana because of me. I didn't want..."

"Mathew?", I heard Stella's voice.

I quickly turned to look towards the door
But, she wasn't there. I closed the book and heeded out. She came out for my room.

"Enga poniga? Room la illama?"

"I was in the garden.", I said.

"Food is ready.", she said.