His POV

I grabbed the keys from the house owner's daughter and went upstairs.

"Vaa, da. Keys kudu.", my cousin, Jonah said.

I handed over the keys to him.

"Enna, da, Jonah? Edho perusa pesitu vandha house owner ku azhagana ponnu irukam apdi ipdinu. Partha la epdi irukanu andha ponnu?", I said controlling my laugh.

"Idhula enna da iruku. She's cute. 36-24-36 figure irundha dhan azhaga enna? She's beautiful, dhan. I saw her only for a few seconds but she's just a wow."

"Hey, I never knew you loved aunties. She is looking like an aunty, da. Change your taste. Aprm, whatever you said 36-24-36 than azhaganu Ketala, ama adhu dhan azhagu. You have seen all my girlfriends la? Ellarum epdi irupanga, all look like models."

Jonah gave me a disappointed look.

"Ellam indha azhagum, ilamaiyum irukura varaikum pesiko, da. Aprm you'll realise what mistakes you made in life."

"Hey, what now? I said she doesn't look good because she's fat. Why are you creating a scene? Ok, tell me one thing. If given a chance, will you marry a girl like her whom we meet downstairs?", I crossed my hands and asked him.

He bowed his head down and didn't utter even a single word.

"See, this shows that you also don't want to marry someone who's fat and ugly."

"Don't call her ugly, man. She might be fat but she looks beautiful."

"Whatever. Do you even know how much she eats? Avaluku sapaduke Ava husband sambadhikira kasellam poidum avlo saapudra."

"Vidu da. Just because someone is fat, we should not judge them. Ava unnoda kaasula saapudala, vidu."

I just rolled my eyes. I remembered how she grabbed those pizza boxes and told me a blant lie saying that she ordered it for us. Disgusting, fat chick.

"Seri, let's get back to the work. I have to arrange so many things. Help me, da."

I nodded and we started working.

We were working for almost 2 hours and it was around 2.30 pm. I was very hungry.

"Joe, sapda polama? Pasikidhu, da."

"Ennakum pasikidu. Polam ana Inga endha kadai la nalla sapadu kedaikumnu therilaye."

"I'll check in Google maps, wait.", I said and opened my phone.

"Excuse me, ulla varalama?", I turned my head to see that person.

The voice was sweet. When I turned around to see the face, I saw that house owner's daughter standing there with some stuff in her hand.

 When I turned around to see the face, I saw that house owner's daughter standing there with some stuff in her hand

Before I could reply, Jonah spoke.

"Ada ennaga neenga? Idhu unga veedu neenga epo venalum varalam. Naanga just tenants dhanaga."