Her secret Book

Mathew's POV:

Joe left me and went out. I was processing his words.

Oru vela namma thappa nenaikiromo illa enna unmaine puriyala? God, please help me.

I stopped processing my thoughts when my stomach growled.

I was feeling hungry. It was 11 am and I didn't even have my breakfast.

I heeded to the living room. No one was there. All three of them were in her room, laughing and giggling.

Just then, I heard Joe saying, "Stella Anni, iniku enna samayal? Unga kaiyala saptu rombo naal Achu."

"En Kai pakkuvom ungaluku epdi theriyum, Joe? Neenga en amma sapadu dhana saptu irukeenga.", she asked.

"Ada, ponga. Like mother Like daughter dhan. Mathew va parthale theriyudhe, neenga evlo super huh samaipeenganu?"

"Why?", she asked.

"Pinna, neenga samachu pota sapada saptu saptu nalla gundagi irukan, Avan. Apo, sapadu nalla irundha dhana rasichu rusichu orutharala sapda mudiyum. Iniku, I want to taste the food made by you.", he said.

What? Did I gain weight? Haiyo, naan gundu agitena? Ipo enna pannuven? Ennaku apdi onnum theriyalaye, I examined my body. I went to my room and stood in front of the mirror.

"Kandipa, iniku spl huh I'll make biryani for you both."

"Hey, alanjaan. Edhuku da avala kasta paduthura? We'll order something.", Catherine said.

"No, naan Stella Anni sapadu matum dha sapduven and kastam la illa. Naan avangaluku help panren, cooking la, ok va?"

"One minute.", he got a call and left from her room.

I heeded to the kitchen searching for food. As usual, her room was visible from kitchen's windows.

"Hey, innuma indha book huh vechi iruka?", Catherine asked her.

"Yeah.", she said.

"Pazhaya book la, school time lendhu unkita iruku. Edhuku d idhellam vechitu iruka? Unnaku nadandha kodumaiya, sandhosamana vishayangal ellam idhula dha ezhudhi vechi iruka, thooki potru. Parka parka innum traumatize aava, nee."

I wondered which book was that. Then, I realised it's the same book in which she had mentioned about her feelings. The one which I read on that day.

"Paravala, ipo kuda whenever I'm sad and depressed, I write down my thoughts in this book. Ipolam sogama irukum bodhu matum dhan I'm writing in this book because happiness is far away from my life."

"Yen, ennachu?", Catherine asked her.

"Vandhuten. vanga poi samikalam.", Joe interrupted and pulled Stella's hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

Seeing them coming towards the kitchen, I exited the kitchen with a plate full of food.

I closed the room's door and started thinking about Stella-Catherine conversation.

Apo, chinna vayasulendhe andha book la ellame ezhudhitu barana kandipa enna pathiyum ezhudhi irupa. Epdi enna trap pannalam, amma kita epdi pesi cover pannalamnu, andha book la ezhudhi irupala? Disgusting, map potu sikka vechi iruka.

I opened the door and placed the plate in the kitchen. All three were busy in the kitchen while Joe was sitting and chopping onions on the floor.

"Dei, dining table la ukandhu vettu, edhuku keezha ukandhu iruka?", I asked.

"Illa, da. Dining table la ukaranumna velila ponum aprm naan epdi Stella Anni kita pesuradhu, adhan kitchen tharai laye ukandhuten."

I rolled my eyes.

Apdi iva kita enna irukunu ipdi panrano?

Just then, I remembered the mess I made last night. The mirror which I broke yesterday was still, there in the bathroom.

I thought of picking it up but my knuckles were injured. But, still I tried to pick it up. Just then, an idea popped up in my mind.

"Stella?", I screamed her name.

She didn't respond. I matched towards the kitchen.

"Kuptutu iruken, kekalaya unnaku?", I asked.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Inga vaa, room ku."

"I'm busy."

"Come, I broke the mirror."

She gave me a disgusting look and followed me.

"How did this break?", she asked.

"I don't know.", I said.

"Indha idha clean pannu. Pannitu en kita sollu.", I instructed.

"Naan edhuku clean pannanum?"

"Oh, fat chick, backanswer panra?"

"Odachadhu neenga dhana aprm naan edhuku pannanum? Do it by yourself."

"How dare you? Naanum parthute iruken, you are addressing me as Housekeeper and ipo ennaye clean solriya?"

"You addressed yourself as Velaikaran, nana onnume sollala."

"Chi, shut up."

"Stella, Konja Inga vaa.", Catherine called her.

"Leave me. Nethu spoil panna madhiri inikum mood huh spoil pannadheenga. Ok?", she tried to leave but I held her hand.

"Pesite iruken, enna kandukama poite iruka?", I asked.

She looked at my hand.

"Ennachu?"

"What?", I asked.

"Edhuku band-aid?", she asked with full of concern in her eyes.

"None of your business.", I said.

"What happened? Blood stains vera iruku? Your knuckles are badly injured. Show me.", she said and took my hand in her's.

"Did you punch the mirror with your hand?", she asked.

"Yeah.", I said.

I really liked how she was concerned about me forgetting about her trap.

"Valikidha?", she asked.

"Not that much.", I said.

"Stella Anni, onions cut panni Achu.", we heard Joe's voice.

She ignored it and looked at me.

"Let's go to the doctor. Infection ayida podhu."

"Not required and ipdilam pasama pesuna unna wife huh accept pannipenu nenaikadha.", I said.

She yanked my hand and left the place.

Is she really concerned about me? I was completely confused.

Hi guys,

Double update cause Akhila_writes1429 requested me.

Enjoy, da.