Act III - Messengers

PART ONE

Blue opened his eyes.

He was still dizzy. His head was hurting as he struggled to get up. He saw his friends beside him. Both Red and Green were there, still unconscious. But someone was missing.

Was it The Second Coming? thought Blue, No. He was already captured. We were searching for him...

Slowly, his memories came back to him: The Chosen One suddenly showing up, asking Second for help. He claimed that Second had powers greater than his own, and brought Second with him to fight against the mercenaries.

Blue and the others went after them, but by the time they arrived, Chosen and Second had both been captured. The rest of the group tried to track down the mysterious Rocket Organization and snuck into a truck. When they arrived at the base, the workers and Agent Smith attacked them. All of them were knocked unconscious, with Blue being the last.

Blue remembered that just before he fell unconscious, he saw the workers dragging someone away...

Yellow! Thought Blue, They captured Yellow!

He went to the other two and woke them up.

"Ugh..." said Red, "What happened? Why am I...here..."

"They took Yellow away!" yelled Blue, "We need to find him as soon as possible!"

"Yellow made a communication device," said Green, "Maybe he will contact us and tell us information. We can't go into the base right now, it's too dangerous. We already lost two members, so we can't take any more risks before getting any information."

"I guess we'll have to wait," said Blue, "I hope we made the right decision..."

Yellow was thrown into a prison cell and the workers locked the door behind him. He looked around, and saw another prison cell near his own. Unlike the other cells, that cell looks much more secure, and Yellow can't see who's inside.

Who could be so dangerous that even this powerful organization is afraid of? thought Yellow, Is it The Chosen One?

He saw The Chosen One locked inside The Box, which ruled out that possibility.

So who could it be?

The Second Coming, inside his now super-secure cell, was still processing what just happened. From the memory scanner, it was revealed that he was the one who defeated The Dark Lord using his superpowers. But...how come he doesn't remember anything? He didn't even know that he had powers!

He tried to shoot lasers at the cell wall, just like the ones shown in the memory scanner. But just like the time The Chosen One tried to make him use his powers, it didn't work no matter how much he tried.

What is the key to unlocking my powers? What is the key?