Part Three

"They're going after Alan?" asked Red, "But why?"

"If my theory is correct, and the leader really is Victim..." said Green, "Alan must have named him that for a reason... And I believe Alan did terrible things to him. That must have been what Victim meant by 'his crimes that he had done 17 years ago'."

"No! It can't be true!" said Blue, "Why would Alan do such a thing? He's not... evil..."

"I saw what Alan called him," said Green, "We need to tell Alan what is going on... And I will ask him myself about what he did in the past."

"Although I doubt that Alan is evil," said Red, "I do agree that we need to tell Alan that there are people coming after him."

"I agree with Red," said Blue.

"So we're on the same page: We have to tell Alan that he's in trouble," said Green, "We should get back there as soon as possible."

"There's just one problem," said Red as he pointed towards the hole in the sky, "The Chosen One, the only person who can fly, has been captured; we could draw anything with the pen, but The Second Coming has it, and he's been captured as well; Alan's cursor can take us anywhere, but we needed Yellow here to get him, so that's not an option; we also have the command block staff, but it's at the place we need to get to. So how are we supposed to get up there?"

Everyone fell silent. They all thought of possible solutions, but none seemed to work.

"Wait a minute," said Green with a smile on his face, "There is someone else who can fly."

"Who?" asked Red, "The Dark Lord?"

"Not him," said Green, "Blue, do you remember the time we went to The End dimension?"

"Ohhh, I get it!" said Blue excitedly, "That is a great idea!"

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Red.

"We're going to find our friend with the elytra," said Green, "Sounds like a good idea?"

"Now I understand!" said Red.

"Let's go find Purple!"

Green looked at his phone and his smile disappeared. He heard Yellow shout something.

"QUICK!" shouted Green as he threw his phone into the lake, "DESTROY ALL YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICES! NOW!"

"Why?" asked Blue and Red at the same time.

"I'll explain later! JUST DO IT!" said Green, "We need to find Purple NOW! "