The Girl Behind The Mask

The Masked Girl and Alan were in The Box. Alan seemed to have given up, there was nothing he could do to fix the broken fourth wall anymore. It was too late.

"Alan's darkest secret," said The Masked Girl, "Is that up to Episode 3, he had always been controlling what was happening in this universe with his script. All events in the videos were all planned beforehand."

"How..." asked Alan, "How did you find out?"

"Because I have the same curse that you have, Alan..." said The Masked Girl, "It's the Creator's Curse. So once I saw you, I immediately knew that you have it too. But what you probably didn't know, was that with the power to control the events in this world, that power will slowly corrupt you... And turn you evil."

Alan thought back to his past. It's true, before he got freed from the curse, he had done many terrible things that he wouldn't ever want to do anymore. Which was why he had surrendered and accepted his punishment.

"So as soon as I realized that you got corrupted, I took control instead," said The Masked Girl, "However, you guys are still not completely out of danger. Because of...reasons I can't say, the corruption gets worse with me than with you. Just a few months, and I had already gotten someone killed..."

The imagery of the explosion that ended the recruit's life showed up in her mind.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Alan.

"From this point on, just try to be good to the others," said The Masked Girl, "Don't tell them the truth about the power. I'll leave as soon as I can to prevent any other damage I might do."

Alan suddenly remembered something. A couple of months ago, The Masked Girl suggested a competition between the two of them. She would try to make a fan version of Animator vs Animation VI while Alan does the canon version, and they have to compete to see who gets it done first. The loser needs to react to the version of the story the winner made.

Back then, she was still Alan's fan and still trusted him. Until apparently, right before Episode 3 came out.

"What was the reason for you to suddenly take over?" asked Alan, "How did you figure out that I was corrupted?"

"Because I saw your script, Alan..." said The Masked Girl, "When I was hacking, I accidentally found your script. And... I saw the ending. You were going to get The Dark Lord killed- Not just him, but also Victim, whom you brought back just to kill again."

"That was when I realized I needed to take over. To change the script as fast as I can," The Masked Girl looked directly at the fourth wall, "Thankfully, I already had a script for a story that would be perfect for this, a story that all of you know already. An alternate version..."

You want to know who I am, right?

An alternate version of Animator vs Animation VI, based on my speculations, and improv skills.

Does any of this sound familiar?

"...Written before the episodes actually happen, might be inaccurate."

It should. Because the name of the story, of this script, is none other than...

What would happen if the script of the following AVA VI videos was written by a newbie writer instead of Alan?

"Only one way to find out..."

Anniversary Seventeen.