Double Agent - Part Two

"King Orange, you can drop the act now!" yelled Blue, "We really need your help now! It doesn't matter anymore if he knows that you're undercover!"

"You're...undercover?!" asked The Dark Lord, shocked.

King Orange knew that he had no other choice left. He had to reveal everything now.

"I... I was a double agent."

Both sides stopped fighting and looked at King Orange.

"DOUBLE AGENT?!" asked Red, "YOU WERE HELPING HIM TOO??"

"I just... after finding out what actually caused my son's death, I can't..." King Orange couldn't speak anymore.

"King Orange," said Green, "We saw the clip. We know what you're feeling after knowing the truth, but... Chosen couldn't have known the consequences of what he did was this. It was an accident!"

"He still shouldn't have done it anyway," said The Dark Lord, "It was a terrible decision on its own, and now three of us got hurt in the process."

"But revenge won't solve anything," said Blue, "King Orange, please. You have Purple now, you can't just side with the organization that locked him up!"

"King Orange," said The Dark Lord, "I believe in you. You won't just betray someone. You don't have to choose a side and betray the other. I will be okay if you still decide to be a double agent. We can have our revenge without hurting your friends."

The Dark Lord smiled. He believed that King Orange would accept his offer. It's the best decision for both sides, after all.

Besides, there is no way King Orange would betray him.

Right?