Part Seven

"I wish I had never done such a thing," typed Alan, "And I am very sorry that you guys got involved in this mess. This is just between me and him. I will surrender to him and accept the consequences of my past decisions."

"Alan, no!" cried Blue, "We will never let you be in danger!"

"I don't know..." said Green, "After all of that, it's quite hard for me to forgive you. Then again, you did become a better person. I feel like you should try to solve the conflict with him."

"GUYS!" yelled Red, "LOOK UP! KING ORANGE AND PURPLE ARE IN TROUBLE!!"

Everybody looked up. The mercenaries defeated both King Orange and Purple and were taking them away.

"WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS AGAIN!!" yelled Red, "WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM! NOW!!"

Everybody quickly climbed onto Alan's cursor. Then, Alan began to chase after the mercenaries.

After we rescue King Orange and Purple, thought Alan,

Maybe, just maybe...

I'll be able to receive my punishment from the victim himself.

"Plan B is working," Agent Smith said to the walkie-talkie, "You can head back to the base now."

"Perfect," said Victor, who was hiding near the cliff.

The original plan was to let the four mercenaries come here first and find out whether it was safe or not, since the Colored Gang might have already come here and will fight with them. After checking that it's safe, or after defeating the Colored Gang, Victor will go to ALANSPC. That was Plan A.

However, while fighting King Orange, the mercenaries noticed that Alan was there with the stick figures. So they decided to make a plan B.

Plan B is to defeat both King Orange and King Purple and bring them back to the base. Since they helped the Colored Gang, the group - and Alan - will most likely follow them back to the base to rescue them. And if they are lucky, they might even have some extra time to replicate the command block staff in the base, another useful weapon ready to be used against Alan.

The plan worked.