Anniversary Seventeen

Victor was shocked. He had always thought that the other four were dead, but that day, it was proven that he was wrong.

"Why...do you want me to stop my revenge?" asked Victor.

"Because, Victor..." said Victim. Suddenly, Victor received multiple of Second's memories from Victim. So many memories, about the fun that Alan had with the others and the times Alan tried to save him. And the Alan in these flashbacks was not the person who had tried to kill Victim, not the person who enslaved The Chosen One. He was the person who actually cared for his stick figures.

"The Alan we knew, the Alan that was evil... He is no longer here. The Alan that is with us today, is the Alan that cares, and protects, his stick figures. He is no longer evil. The Alan that we hated, the one that deserved death... He already died."

Victor knew what Victim said was true. Maybe... Maybe revenge wasn't needed anymore.

"And if the person that we've always wanted to get rid of had already died, we wouldn't need this fight anymore. We don't need revenge anymore, Victor..."

"It's time to end the seventeen-year war between us and Alan."

Soon after Victor decided to end the war, he had sent Alan back to his world. The Colored Gang had also returned to their PC. He had told all the members of the organization about the situation, and so none of them stopped the group from leaving.

Chosen and Dark decided to return to their base near the cliff. They planned to make plans for the future - without doing anything that hurts others this time.

Victor decided to take a walk outside. Soon, The Crossover would begin. The Crossover only lasts for a minute, exactly at 12:00 A.M. of June 3. This is the first Crossover that he had experienced, and he heard that people would use fireworks, so he decided to check it out.

Victor looked at his watch. 11:59 P.M.

Seventeen years ago, Alan was seventeen years old.

That was when we were enemies.

On June 3rd, the seventeenth year would be over.

The same with my hatred, and the same with our war.

There were fireworks in the sky. Victor looked up at the clock tower, and he immediately recognized the time.

 Victor looked up at the clock tower, and he immediately recognized the time

-End of Anniversary Seventeen-