Part Six

Purple flew all the way up the tunnel that lead towards Alan's PC. Once he arrived, he began searching for the command block staff.

"Why are you here?" typed Alan.

"I need to get the command block staff as soon as possible!" said Purple, "The Colored Gang is in danger, and I need to help them!"

"They're in danger?!" typed Alan, "I'll get the staff, and we'll go down to help them together!"

Alan used his cursor to get the command block staff. He handed it to Purple, and they both went back into the portal.

Green felt a bit better now. His body still hurt, but not as much as before. He saw Purple came back down, now with the staff.

"PURPLE!" shouted Green, "GIVE THE STAFF TO KING ORANGE! NOW!"

Purple heard him and quickly came down to give the staff to King Orange.

"Looks like we're going to have another fight..." said King Orange as he raised his staff and shot thousands of arrows at the mercenaries.

"ALAN?!" asked Blue as he saw the cursor, "What are you doing here?! These guys are after you! We can't let them-"

"Let me speak first," said Green in a serious tone, "Alan, WHAT DID YOU DO TO VICTIM?!"

"Victim?" asked Alan, "How did you know about him?"

"So you ARE the one who caused this...WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

"Listen," said Alan, "I had done... Many, many terrible things in the past. But I have changed now! Please... Trust me."

"We have a theory based on the footage Yellow gave us," said Green, "Victim was the one behind all the attacks. All those wanted posters for The Chosen One-It's to find him and get information about where YOU are! Second and I SAW a video where he got created by you, and we SAW what you named him. I can tell that it's the same person as the leader in the footage. So tell me... What did you do to him? Why is he after you? WHAT HAPPENED SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO?!"

June 3, 2006.

Alan was seventeen years old.

At the time, he had no idea that the stick figures were sentient, and had never even considered the consequences of anything he would do.

He just wanted to have some fun.

So on that day, when he drew a stick figure that he would mess with just for entertainment, he didn't even think for one second before naming him "victim".

The moment the stick figure fought back, Alan should have realized that he was sentient and therefore shouldn't be killed. But he rejected that possibility and continued attacking.

And then when Victim fought back, what did he do?

Alan deleted him.

He thought it was all over, that all of this was insignificant to the rest of his life.

But now it was proven that he was terribly wrong.