Fourth Wall

Agent Smith finally took control of the situation inside The Box again. Victor wasn't sure what happened on the other side, but he knew that the plan to save Smith had worked.

He looked down at Alan, who he had just tied up and was now unconscious. Strangely enough, Alan didn't fight back as much as Victor thought he would.

Victor looked at his watch. Thirty minutes until midnight, he had done everything too early. There was nothing he had to do now.

He then remembered something. Someone who wanted to have a private conversation with Alan before Victor kills him.

Now was the right time.

When Alan woke up, he saw someone in front of him. Someone familiar.

"Welcome to The Box, Alan..." said The Masked Girl, "You might have forgotten about me already, but I still remember you."

"I didn't...forget..." said Alan, who was still weak, "Were you the one...who brought me here? Into the Outernet?"

"Yes," said The Masked Girl, "I was the one who done it. You might be confused about why I am doing this, but let me tell you... I know your secret, Alan..."

Alan was shocked at what he heard. Someone had found out his darkest secret, and that person was one of his own fans.

"As soon as I figured it all out, I took control. You already know what was actually going on, but there are still those who were still kept in the dark," said The Masked Girl, "Isn't that right... Readers?"

There was a smile on her face as she saw Alan began to panic.

"And now, it's time to break the fourth wall."