Part Four

The leader looked at the footage displayed by the memory scanner. He started to rewind the footage and suddenly stopped.

It was about 12 minutes earlier, and Yellow was holding the invisible camera. He made it visible for a few seconds to press a button on it.

"There we go!" Yellow said to himself, "Now they can see and hear everything."

Then Yellow made the camera invisible again and put it on his forehead. He heard a voice from his headphones.

"Yellow! Are you all right?"

"Yes, Green, I'm alright," whispered Yellow, "How are Red and Blue?"

"We're fine!" said Red, "Just be careful!"

Then the workers came in and took Yellow away.

The leader was shocked.

"You have been leaking information to them all this time?!" asked the leader, "Rewind the footage! See if the other three are also related to Alan!"

Agent Smith stopped rewinding the footage at one point in 2020. It was after the battle against the Dark Lord was over. It showed Yellow, The Second Coming, Red, Green, and Blue hugging together. Then, Alan's cursor showed up and later took them away.

"Agent Smith, go find the other three!" said the leader, "They must also have electronic devices to communicate to Yellow... Go track down all their devices."

"NO!" screamed Yellow, then he began yelling at his friends, "QUICK! THE THREE OF YOU! DESTROY ALL YOUR DEVICES NOW! DON'T LET THEM FIND YOU!!"

Soon after Red and Blue destroyed all of their electronics, they followed Green as he explained why they had to do this. Once they arrived at Purple's house, Green began banging on the door.

"Purple!" shouted Red, "There's an emergency! We need you!"

"Is this some sort of joke?" asked Purple, "I am NOT falling for it again."

"It's real this time!" said Green, "Both The Second Coming and Yellow were captured! We don't have time to explain, but we need to get back up to Alan's PC before it's too late, and the only person who can help is you!"

"Okay, I'll help," said Purple as he opened the door, "So who's going up there with me? I can only carry one person."

"We can decide on the way there," said Blue, "But we really have to get there as soon as possible, so-"

"I will join you," said King Orange as he stepped out of the house, "As the only adult in your group, I must ensure your safety during this mission. From what you said, whatever is going on must be very dangerous."

"Thank you very much," said Blue, "We have to get back there as soon as possible, so we have to run quite a distance. If it's okay with you, let's go!"