Part Two

Yellow looked around. No one else was watching him. He quickly activated the invisible camera on him that he made beforehand and placed it on his forehead. It's connected to the communication device, so his friends can see what is going on and possibly receive important information.

A worker opened the cell door. He and another worker escorted Yellow to The Box. Their leader was waiting for him inside.

"Guys, come over here!" said Green, "I received a signal from Yellow!"

Everyone stepped closer to Green's phone to take a look. There was live footage from Yellow's point of view, showing him being escorted to The Box.

"He must have used the invisible camera," said Blue, "Now we can see everything that is going on!"

"What is that?" asked Red as he pointed to The Box on the screen, "And who is the person in it?"

Red was pointing towards someone inside The Box. He looked similar to The Chosen One, except he was gray instead of black.

"He's a hollow-headed stick figure! " said Green, "Only stick figures drawn by Alan Becker are hollow headed, so that means..."

Green tried to remember any other hollow-headed stick figures he had seen. Then, he remembered one. It was the time when Green and The Second Coming were attacked by YouTube, and there was one video that they saw. In that video, there was a black hollow-headed stick figure drawn by Alan, and he looks exactly like the mysterious figure.

Was it The Chosen One? thought Green.

No. Alan didn't name him The Chosen One. His name was...

"I think I might know who it is!" said Green, "We have to find Alan! He might know why that stick figure is there! Oh my god... Alan, what have you done to him? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! "

"Who is he?" asked Red and Blue.

"Victim," said Green, "His name...is Victim."

Yellow was thrown into The Box and the workers closed the door behind him. He began to panic, as he had no idea about what would happen to him.

"Who are you?" Yellow asked the hollow-headed stick figure, "Are you the one behind this? Why do you want to capture us?"

"I am surprised that none of you seem to know who I am," the leader said, "Did he never tell any of you of my existence? I guess that makes sense... He never cared about me."

"Who are you talking about?" asked Yellow.

"My creator..." said the leader. He said the name slowly, with anger in his voice.

"ALAN BECKER."

He suddenly grabbed Yellow by his throat and showed him the image of Alan's cursor.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" yelled the leader, "HE NEEDS TO PAY FOR ALL HIS CRIMES THAT HE HAD DONE 17 YEARS AGO!!"

"I... I don't know where he is! " Yellow lied to the leader. Of course he knows where Alan is, but there is no way he will let Alan be in danger.

"LIAR," said the leader as he smashed Yellow's head to the ground, "YOU were the one who brought Alan to the Outernet during Chosen's last battle! I'll ask you again: TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

"I'M NOT TELLING YOU! " Yellow shouted.

"Looks like we have to do it the hard way... again," said the leader. There was something in his hands that looked like VR goggles, but Yellow knew what it was.

"You... you have a memory scanner?! "