Part Five

"Any clue about the electronics?" asked Hunter.

"Yeah, it's been about an hour!" said Bastilla, "Usually it takes you half the time to track down devices."

"I can't find anything," said Agent Smith, "Looks like they really destroyed their devices... If only we could stop Yellow early enough, this would be a lot easier."

"They probably already knew that we're going after Alan..." said Hazard, "We have to find him before they do!"

"Wait a minute," said Agent Smith as he realized something, "What did you just say?"

"They know that we're going after Alan?" asked Hazard.

"Thanks to you, I think I know how to find the other three!" said Agent Smith, "Now that they know we're after Alan, the first thing they'll try to do is tell him what's going on. All we have to do is rewind the footage, see where the spot is right under Alan's PC, and that's where they'll go! We can stop them AND find Alan at the same time!"

"Good idea!" said Bastilla.

Agent Smith began to rewind the footage back to when Alan's cursor brought the Colored Gang back to the PC.

"Found it!" said Agent Smith, "They're at the cliff where Chosen and Dark's base is! The entrance to the PC is that hole in the sky!"

"Leader Victor!" said Hunter, "We have information on where the rest of the gang is going AND we found out where Alan is!"

"That is excellent news," said Victor, "I will go with you this time... I will capture that cruel creator myself."

"Wait... Your name is Victor?" asked Yellow, "Isn't it supposed to be-"

"It's Victor Imanal," said Victor, "Whatever you are thinking, stop it. No one is allowed to call me anything other than that name."

Victor left The Box, leaving Yellow alone to think.

The trio, King Orange, and Purple arrived at the cliff.

"Finally, we're here," said Red as he stopped to catch his breath.

"There!" said Blue as he pointed towards the hole in the sky, "We have to go up there!"

"Alright, Green," said Purple, "Let's go!"

Purple carried Green as he soared into the sky. But when they were halfway there, Green saw something. There were four flying vehicles, each with a person on it, and they all looked familiar.

"It's them!" screamed Green, "Purple, watch out! Whatever you do, don't get hit by the things they shoot! We have to get up there as soon as possible!"

The mercenaries started shooting. Purple tried to dodge the glitch bullets, but it was difficult while carrying Green. One was about to hit Purple, but Green reacted quickly and blocked it with his own body.

"Green!" asked Purple worriedly, "Are you alright?"

"I... I can't hold on for any longer..." said Green. His whole body hurt terribly. "Go get the...command block staff... Use it...to stop them..."

Green let go of Purple and began to fall. He landed in the ocean, and he barely managed to climb up to the shore. The rest of the group gathered around him.

"Green! What happened?" asked Red, "Your body is...glitching!"

"It was the mercenaries..." said Green, "I got hit... My body...it hurts so much..."

"I will make you a Potion of Healing as soon as possible," said Blue as he began to take out his brewing stand, "Yellow, try to undo the glitch-"

"Yellow isn't here with us," said Red, "We have to fight against them and save the others ourselves."