Victim

"First, I have to explain something to all of you," said The Voice, "I am not Second, I am the one that can use the powers inside Second's body. I am the voice that all of you - and Second - had heard in your head before."

"You've heard the voice too?!" Victor, Chosen and Dark asked at the same time. For such a long time, they had hid this as a secret, thinking that no one else could hear that voice. But apparently, that was wrong.

Second was also shocked. How come nobody told him about this mysterious voice that they've heard too?

"First, let's start with The Chosen One," said The Voice, "It would be better if he explained it himself. Chosen, you can start now."

"Here's what happened," said The Chosen One, "I was the second clone, Kelvin. A day before I died, I had discovered a secret: Alan could bring us back to his PC if he drew other hollowheads, and we would be reincarnated as them. And of course, that's what he did. He killed me one day later, so that I would be reincarnated as The Chosen One. The only reason I could still remember my past was because he tried to name me 'victim' again before switching to 'The Chosen One'."

"You're Kelvin?!" Victor was shocked, "No wonder why the day Kelvin died was the day The Chosen One was created..."

"Speaking of which..." said The Dark Lord, "Actually, I feel like it would be better if The Voice explained the first half, because I actually don't remember what happened back then."

"When Second and I were in a coma," said The Voice, "We both had memory loss. However, I was able to recover Victim's memory. Karl was investigating Kelvin's death, and noticed the strange coincidence between Kelvin's death and Chosen's creation. He figured it all out, only to be killed by Alan instead."

"And apparently," said The Dark Lord, "Karl died on the same day I got created."

"So you're... Karl?!" asked Victor. It sure does explain why Dark is an engineering genius.

"But before Karl's death," said The Voice, "He was also planning about giving all of you powers. And right before he died, he made the final thing that was crucial to that plan..."

"...The Vira Bands," said The Dark Lord, "Which I found later, and it had a familiar presence."

"Karl's plan was like the following," said The Voice, "First, he was going to inject a type of fluid into Victim's body. This would make him immune to the virus inside the Vira Bands. Then, Victim was supposed to put the Vira Band on, press one of the buttons..."

Second suddenly remembered something right before he went unconscious.

The inverted blade... That's what it was for!

"... Then a small blade would stab into Victim's wrist painlessly. The virus inside would trigger the immune system created by the fluid, therefore activating his powers for a short amount of time. If he never takes off the Vira Band, then he could continue to use those powers forever. Powers... Like this."

Using the hand with the Vira Band, The Voice summoned a bright green flame.

"But unfortunately," said The Voice, "During the experiment, although the fluids were successfully injected into Victim's body, the machine exploded and caused a huge fire. Victor was the only one who survived, and both Victim and the fourth clone had died."

"And that was also the day... Second was created. Because both the fourth clone and Victim died that day, the system messed up and made us share the same body."

"So... Wait," said Green, "Who's the original Victim and who's the fourth clone?"

"That's a good question," said The Voice, "My memories are still damaged, so I couldn't know immediately. However, unlike Second who actually uses this body most of the time, I am usually just...a ghost, I guess."

"So does that mean you're the fourth clone?" asked Chosen.

Second finally remembered what caused his fear of the larger acid gun. Those memories belonged to someone who had almost been shot twice, and got attacked by Alan several times. Someone he had seen before...

He then remembered the time when he and Green were fighting against YouTube, and there was a video that stood out to him.

There was a stick figure, just like the one who had almost been shot twice. And Second fit perfectly in his spot in the exact same pose.

Victim. That person was Victim.

But it still doesn't make sense. Victim's memories just didn't seem like his, almost as if it were from someone else closely connected to him...

"At first, that's what I thought too," said The Voice, "But then why am I the one with the powers?"

A voice suddenly appeared in the minds of Victor, The Chosen One, and The Dark Lord.

Why am I the one who has telepathy, something only the original Victim had after receiving his powers?

"And finally," said The Voice, "As I stated earlier, I am not Second, whose full name is The Second Coming. Which, strangely enough, was the only name from all of us that wasn't given by Alan."

"Second's full name is The Second Coming?!" asked Victor, shocked.

"Yeah?" asked Chosen, "What's wrong?"

"Because The Second Coming..."

"The Second Coming," said The Voice, "Was none other than the name of the fourth clone. I believe that, because the system messed up, it didn't give us a new name. Instead, it took the name of the fourth clone, who was supposed to be the only one reincarnated."

"But..." said Victor, "That means... You never told me that you were..."

Everything makes sense now... thought Second, The reason why the flashbacks switch between first and third person, is because they are from different people. The one with the third person are Victor's memories. And of course, the memories in first person came from none other than the person sharing them to me...

Finally, at that moment, all memories from The Second Coming and The Voice were recovered.

"My name has never changed," said The Voice, "I was the person who Victor failed to save during the fire. I was the first stick figure created by Alan. I was the first out of all five of us. And my name..."

"My name is Victim."