Purple and The Recruit - Part Two

Victor was shocked to hear the alarm.

"This is Bastilla, reporting to all members. Prisoner Second Coming attempted to escape, I am calling for reinforcements! I repeat, calling for reinforcements!"

He tried to get downstairs through the elevator, but it wouldn't open. He then tried to open the door of his room, but it was locked for no reason. No matter how many times he entered the password, the door just wouldn't open.

Someone had hacked into the system and was stopping him from getting out. There are only two people who have the ability to do this. One of them is The Dark Lord, who has an extreme hate to betrayals and therefore couldn't be the one betraying Victor.

So there is only one suspect left.

King Orange.

The recruit quickly took some things from Lab 7 and Lab 8. He knew that these two labs had the materials for explosives, so he grabbed as many as he could fit in his inventory. He quickly mixed some of the N-3 liquids from Lab 7 and the N-4 liquids from Lab 8, then sealed it in a vial properly before continuing to escape. As a former scientist, he knew that if he threw the vial - or just let it crash into something - it would create a huge explosion.

The members of the organization also knew this, which meant he could use it to threaten the members in order to let them not attack Purple.

The two of them arrived at the back exit. But they also noticed that someone else was there as well, stopping them from escaping.

That person is Agent Smith.

Victor finally opened the door. Apparently, the interference with the system only lasted for a minute, so after that he could open the door normally.

He had to get out of here as soon as possible, being as prepared as he can. Because now he won't be dealing with just one issue.

"This is Agent Smith, reporting to all members. The new recruit had betrayed us and is now attempting to escape with Prisoner Royal Purple through the back exit. The recruit has vials with N-3 and N-4, and had made the N Explosive. I repeat, he has the N Explosive!"