American Frontier

Goodsprings, the stop between the NCR's Mojave Outpost and the Beauty of the Mojave of New Vegas, was thriving. The town had gone from a minor stop for water, and turned into one where the people could see the return of the Old World in action. The town now had functional plumbing, power that ran to every building. 

Chet of the General store was actually using the US money to pay people, it had become a 4th currency in the region. Having a near 5 caps to $1 exchange rate that was agreed upon. The Saloon next door had become a meeting place, since the US soldiers brought over some of their own music. The Pool table had to be moved to make room for more tables and chairs. Trudy even had to hire help to keep up with how busy the town had become.

Doc Mitchel even was given some help, 2 volunteer doctors came to provide extra medicine, opening up a little hospital in the town. Speaking of the town, new buildings were placed down where old ones had collapsed, or that were sealed shut due to how dangerously unstable they were. The gas Station was even fixed up, making it a mini-fuel depot for the army to stop at and refuel.

Sunny Smiles as she rested, the town's hunter was having less and less to deal with, geckos had been pushed away, far out of town. Cheyanne was sitting on the ground, listening the music the jukebox was playing, a group called Beatles were singing about a long and winding Road.

She looked over at Trudy, and smiled.

"So. Thinking of heading out and going hunting? Some traders from north are saying that the dust storm near Hidden Valley is dying down. Maybe you can get some of the locals to scavenge the gear from around their." Trudy explained.

"I don't know. Hidden Valley has those reports of the big figures walking around in the dark. They may be hiding in the valley somewhere." Sunny said.

"I bet if you get those army boys to join you, they could help keep people safe. They cleared out the Prison already, not that far for them to go." Trudy said.

"We could, but I doubt they would want to deal with a bunch of Bark scorpions." Sunny said.

She drank a bit of Nuka Cola and look down, seeing Sebastian Wells, one of the soldiers who came from the United States and helped clear the prison, walked in.

"Trudy. Good to see you. The Saloon seems to be doing well." He said, smiling.

"Thanks to you, Goodsprings is doing well. We haven't gotten this much business since before the first battle of Hoover Dam. and before the Divide got worse than it already was." Trudy said.

"It was the town the wanted to be apart of America, and with how this place is, We have been making sure everything is better than how we found it." Sebastian explained.

"Well, if you want to help. More. You cleaned up Black Mountain, the Quarry Junction, kicked the powder gangers ass, and basically fixed this side of the Mojave, I would say check out Hidden Valley." Trudy said.

"I heard that there are people who walk in the nightly sand storms. No one has left it, but we do see a few people go in every few weeks, most claim to be scavengers, going into the valley's trails." Sebastian said.

"Huh. Well some are bravery than others." Trudy said.

"Wells, come in." his radio crackled.

"Report, what is it Leon?" Sebastian asked, clicking on his radio.

"Mark found Shorty and Princess, scared the shit out of people at the community center. Apparently they ate 5 Big Horner Steaks and marked their territory in the building." Leon said over the radio.

Sebastian shook his head, how Mark is able to keep those two in check is a mystery to him. Sebastian stepped out and walked towards the old school building, which was fixed up, and made into a community center. Inside, Mark was holding onto the leashes of Shorty and Princess, the company's latest "recruits/Mascot", which were a pair of Deathclaws that hatched after the Quarry was cleared out.