꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 ༻꧂

⚠️⚠️❗❗

The carriage came to a halt, the horses snorting and stamping their hooves impatiently. Kazi moved forward, her pulse racing with anticipation, to look out the window.

 Kazi moved forward, her pulse racing with anticipation, to look out the window

A gasp escaped her lips. A lovely estate sat between sweeping green hills. It was not as grand as her father's estate, but it was still breathtakingly beautiful. Azrael smiled as he noted her wide-eyed awe. "This is it, Kazi. Our new home."

The carriage door swung open, showing the sweeping gardens in their full beauty. The scent of roses and lavender filled the air, mingling with the sound of birdsong. The estate was smaller than what Kazi was used to, but it seemed cozier and more welcoming.

Kazi went outside, her breath seizing in her throat. "Azrael," she said, full of admiration, "this is... beautiful."

He squeezed her hand, his eyes bright with pride. "It is not as grand as the Governor's mansion, but it has its own... charm, would not you agree?"

Kazi turned to face him; her eyes bright. "Charm does not even begin to express it, Azrael. It is perfect.

He leaned forward, and his warm breath tickled her ear. "Wait till you see the inside." With a smile, he led her up the stone walkway and through the grand oak doors. Stepping inside, Kazi felt a sense of warmth wash over her. The spacious rooms were elegantly furnished, yet undeniably empty. Blank canvases waiting for their personal touch.

"It is not completely furnished," Azrael explained, his gaze moving about the room, "but I wanted to see it empty first. I can imagine us here, you know? How we will decorate, what we will put on the walls. I think this room will be our study, do not you?"

Kazi smiled, her heart fluttering at the thought of making this space their own. "I do, yes. It is perfect." She said, "Thank you, Azrael. This is... incredible."

Words felt inadequate to explain the depth of her emotions. She reached up, brushing her fingers against his cheek, and pulled him into a close hug. He returned the embrace, his strong arms wrapping around her, holding her tight. Azrael's lips hovered over hers, his breath warm and tempting. Kazi, her heart racing, met him halfway. The kiss was intense, passionate, and yet gentle, as if he were trying to convey a thousand different emotions through just that one touch.

When they finally separated, Azrael's gaze was intense, his breath coming in ragged gasps. "I think...I think we should explore the rest of the house," he murmured, his voice husky with desire. "Starting with our chamber."

Kazi oblivious to how he was feeling smiled. "I think that is a wonderful idea." They explored the house together, their hands clasped, their steps in perfect unison. The chamber they found was spacious, with a massive canopy bed dominating the centre of the room. The walls were painted a soft shade of blue, and the curtains were a delicate cream colour. The room was already furnished with a dresser and a vanity. It was a cozy space, filled with a sense of anticipation and promise.