꧁༺ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 ༻꧂

A joyful noise filled the estate as King Eldarion, Concubine Coriel, Governor Nari, and Kazi's entire gaggle of sisters - Ife, Adanna, Asha, and Tanisi - arrived for a long-awaited visit. The air was alive with light-hearted banter and the warmth of reunited families. Kazi and Azrael, their love as strong as ever, were the focus of attention. Their playful jabs, stolen glances, and shared laughter created a clear picture: theirs was a love tale filled with excitement.

One afternoon, Kazi found herself in the study with her sister Ife, engaged in a heated conversation over the newest political scandal. A sudden cough escaped Kazi's lips.

"Are you alright, Kazi?" Ife asked, "You sound a little... rough."

Kazi waved a dismissive hand. "Just a tickle in my throat, nothing more. Do not worry about it."

Later, as Kazi strolled through the gardens with Adanna and Asha, a wave of dizziness washed over her. She gripped the nearest bench, momentarily closing her eyes.

"Kazi, are you feeling faint?" Adanna's voice was filled with concern. Asha mirrored the concern.

"Just slightly dizzy," Kazi murmured, attempting a smile. "Probably have not been drinking enough water."

The questions, however, began to mount up. As Kazi rumbled through the bustling Niamedan market with Concubine Coriel and her father, she felt a twinge of self-consciousness.

"My dear," Coriel said, her gaze moving across Kazi's physique. "You appear to be carrying yourself differently nowadays. Maybe you are gaining some weight?

Kazi's stomach lurched. This was the third time in a day someone had mentioned pregnancy symptoms. "Oh, no, mother," she muttered, a hint of dread in her tone. "I have actually been... well, I am on my cycle right now, so..."

Coriel exchanged a surprised look with Governor Nari. A silent question hung in the air.

Back in their chambers, Kazi threw herself onto the bed. "Azrael," she began, her voice laced with frustration, "everyone keeps asking me if I am with child!"

Azrael, who had been reading a scroll at his desk, looked up, a humorous smile replacing his earlier concern. "Funny you should mention that" he laughed, "because it seems everyone has been asking me the same question too."

Kazi sat up straight and her eyes widened. "They have?"

Azrael nodded. "Your sisters, your father, even my mother!" he exclaimed, a hint of panic in his voice. "They have all been asking about it. It is like everyone forgets we have only been married for two months."

Kazi grumbled and sank back into the pillows. "But this is simply not true! I have been taking the tonic as usual, and I have not missed any..."

"And you are sure you have not missed a cycle recently?" Azrael asked gently.

"I am currently on my cycle, and I have not missed any," Kazi insisted.

"Well, then," Azrael mused, tapping his chin thoughtfully, "perhaps we should have a little... family talk. Let them know we appreciate their enthusiasm, but starting a family is not quite on our immediate agenda."

Kazi's face lit up. "Brilliant idea! Maybe then they will stop bombarding me with questions."

Azrael squeezed her hand, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Consider it done, my love. Though," he leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a husky whisper, "there are other ways we could keep the family guessing..."

Kazi swatted him playfully, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Azrael!" she exclaimed, a smile betraying her feigned annoyance. "Maybe we should just focus on surviving this visit first."