Coming back to home

Mathew's POV:

I was holding her hand, securely. She became normal after a few minutes. I was processing everything which she confessed and I really felt guilty when she said that she felt hurt hearing my words.

"Mathew", Catherine's voice interrupted my thoughts.

She gestured me to come. I slowly ungripped my hand from hers and walked towards Catherine.

"Don't disturb her. She'll wake up within few minutes. Have a seat.", she said.

I sat down.

"So, what do you wanna interpret?", she asked me.

"I'm baffled and I'm wondering how she endured all this pain without uttering a single word to anyone."

"That's true, even I think about the same.", she said

"Ok, Catherine. Do me a favour. Don't tell her that I knew about her treatment and I got to know about her past and all. Ok?", I said.

"But, why?", she asked.

"First, key her trust me then she'll herself open up to me. I don't want her to know that I was aware of all these matters. Please.", I said.

"Ok.", she said.

"And, one more thing, she thinks you hate her and doesn't wanna live with her, unaware of the fact that you have started falling for her."

"I'll take care of that.", I said.

Time Skip,

I was waiting for her to wake up so that we could heed back to home. I was wondering why Juno and Daisy hated her so much, if they disliked her, why did they take her out or invited her to their house.

It was way too confusing. Just then, I saw her shaking her head. She was asking up from the sleep.

She slowly opened her eyes and scanned her surroundings.

"Hey, Stella. Endhirichitiya?", Catherine asked.

"Mm...", she said, she looked very tired.

"Have some water.", she said.

She grabbed the glass and stopped some water.

"Ennachu?", she asked.

"Nothing. Oru normal therapy session, dhan.", Catherine said.

"Ennachu suddenly? Enna sonna...", before she could finish, I heeded towards her.

"Hey how are you?", I asked. As soon as she saw me, she lowered her gaze and nodded.

"Mathew, thanks for waiting outside. Nothing happened, here. She needed some rest that's why I made her sleep for a while.", Catherine lied to me as I told her that Stella shouldn't know that I know about her therapy sessions.

"Ok, shall we leave?", I asked her.

"Haan. Neenga ponga naan akka kita pesitu oru 2 mins la varen.", she said.

I know why she's doing this. I nodded and went from there.

After some time, she came down and sat inside the car.

"Are you ok, now?", I asked, slightly touching her hand.

"Yes.", she said. She looked very tired and her eyes never had that spark.

She was looking outside the window throughout the journey.

To reach home, we have to cross the beach and I was scared of her reaction. I cannot take other route as well as there is only route to our house from the clinic.

She was gazing out of the window and how can I tell her to close her eyes?

"Stella..", I called her name.

She looked at me. I grabbed my phone and have it to her.

She looked at me confused before taking that phone from my hand.

"Pudi.", I said. She took to from me.

"Stella, adhula En mail open Pannu and naan solravamgaluku oru mail anupu.", I said.

"Seri, ana adhu neengale anupalame?", she asked.

"I'm driving la, epdi anupuradhu? It's very urgent ipo dha nyabagam vandhuchu.", I said.

"Seri, sollunga.", she said.

I was driving quickly so that we can trespass the beach, soon.

"Adhuva, write hello, sir. I'm Mathew. Hope you're doing good. I would like to inform you regarding the new business which we have undertaken. Idhu ezhudhuniya?", I asked.

"Konjam medhuva sollunga.", she said, I repeat the same lines.

My heartbeat increased as we neared the beach.

Later, I said the rest of the lines which had to type and she did as I said. Fortunately, she was busy typing seeing my phone so she did pay attention to what was outside the window.

After we crossed the beach, I puffed out air from my mouth in relaxation.

"Done, yaaruku anupanum? ID sollunga?", she asked.

"Haan, yaaruka? Adhu vandhu, mail ID marandhutene.", I bluffed.

"Pinna epdi anupuradhu indha mail?", she asked.

"Haan, adhu draft la potu vei naan thedi anupikiren.", I said

"Urgent nu sonniga?", she asked.

"Ama, but I have forgot the mail, la? What can be done?", I asked.

She switched off my phone and had it in her hands

After sometime, we reached our house. I told her to get down and she was waiting for me to come with her.

"Nee po, naan varen.", I said, she nodded and opened the door. After making sure that she went inside the house, I grabbed her favourite bakery items and other eateries which I bought from Writer's Cafe.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and placed them inside the fridge. Then, I went in search for her.

She was laying on the bed, closing her eyes.

"Romba tired pola?", I thought and left from there.

"Tonight, I surprise her that she'll definitely be mesmerized by my move. I'm waiting to see her reaction.", I said to myself.

The mirror in my room caught my attention and I looked at my reflection. My smile faded away seeing my reflection. I have put on weight.

I'll find out what's the reason behind me putting so much weight, tomorrow. I thought and sat on the bed.

Hi guys, how's the chapter?