Darkmount, NV

Insecticons howled and landed at the burning base. "Leave no stone unturned." Megatron commanded. "Master, look who we found. Pulled from the wreckage of his ship. Wheeljack." Starscream said. Two Vehicons were carrying, dragging the white Wrecker.

"So one survived. Take our guest back to the citadel for questioning. Back to Darkmount." Megatron said. "This is the dawning of a new age, my liege. The reign of Megatron." Starscream said. "You do have a way with words, Starscream. Make haste and unearth the Autobot corpses." Megatron said.

The Vehicons each moved a boulder. A gravely wounded Optimus was buried in the wreckage.

The Vehicons carried out Airachnid's Stasis pod and the Forge of Solus Prime. "The Forge of Solus Prime?! How is it that you've managed to materialize that, yet not the remains of a single Autobot?!" Megatron growled. "Answer your Lord and Master. Where are their bodies?!" Starscream demanded.

Smokescreen phased himself and a half-dead Optimus into a cave. "You're hurt, but you probably look way worse than you feel." Smokescreen said. Optimus groaned. "No, don't move or talk, just power down. Get your strength back. I got you covered." Smokescreen advised.

"The Autobots clearly Ground-Bridged from their base before it was destroyed. They could be anywhere." Megatron said as he and Starscream walked around the remains of Autobot base. "We must initiate global surveillance, my lord. Send search and destroy teams to every sector of this planet." Starscream suggested.

"Soundwave, monitor all Earth-based transmissions for any sign of Autobot communication. With each other or with their human counterparts." Megatron ordered. "Master." Starscream said. An army of human tanks and helicopters were coming for them. "Foolish humans. I shall deploy the armada." Starscream said.

"That won't be necessary, Starscream. Not when we can engage our enemy with newfound might." Megatron said and looked at Darkmount. One of the four fusion cannons at the top pointed downward. The barrel glowed green, and a stream of light erupted from Darkmount, straight at the military. The laser trapped all tanks and helicopters in a giant bubble before clumping them together and blowing them away.

Later, Jasper Nevada was in ruins. Fires sprang up everywhere. Darkmount stood above the destruction. Megatron sat on a throne made of purple ice. His original arm was reattached with a rebuilt fusion cannon and wrist sword mounted to it. "A new power dominates your world. Any further attempts to attack me will be met with even greater force. Your leaders should be advised that my fusion cannons possess enough firepower to decimate any densely populated area of my choosing, and I can plunge the entire planet into an ice age. I would, in all likelihood, set sights on your nation's capital for starters." Megatron said.

"Point taken. Now, what do you want from us?" Agent Fowler asked. "Nothing, Agent Fowler. The Decepticons mean no harm to humanity. We merely desire a place to call home." Megatron said. "No offense, Megatron, but I'm having a tough time swallowing all this since you seem so bent on plastering humankind under molten steel." Agent Fowler said.

"Agent Fowler, I admit that war brings out the worst in me, but the conflict with the Autobots is now over, and our quarrel has never been with your kind. Now that the one true enemy of the Decepticons is no more, my only wish is to coexist on this planet with the human race peacefully. Together, Agent Fowler, I believe that you and I can make that dream a reality." Megatron lied.

He hung up and stepped off his icy throne. "You too have a way with words, Master. I almost believed you myself." Starscream said. Megatron snickered. "Earth is our planet now, Starscream, and we shall finish what we started. Humankind has no idea what lies ahead for them." He said.

"Yes, General Bryce. Special containment protocol G-1000 has been executed as planned. Evacuation of Jasper Nevada was 100% successful. As far as its citizens or the media are concerned, the threat was a meteor shower, and the town is to remain quarantined until the resulting radiation can be dissipated. Sir, any form of retaliation would be too risky. I just need more time. Yes, I understand." Agent Fowler said to the general. He hung up.