T.M.I.

Miko and Bulkhead were watching the Monster Truck Rally on TV. "Munched!" Miko said. "Give it up for the baddest beast machines on the planet!" The cameraman cheered. "Would you mind lowering the volume?" Ratchet asked. "Yeah. Please?" Elsa asked next to him.

"Hey, Ratch, check out the Monster Truck Rally Miko took me to last week." Bulkhead said. "I compiled some highlights with my cellphone." Miko said. "Innocent vehicles battling for the pleasure of human spectators? Bloodsport!" Ratchet shuddered. "Yeah!" Miko and Bulkhead said in unison.

"You could be helping Optimus in the field right now." Ratchet said. "Oh, he doesn't need my help to search for some ancient educational thingamabob." Bulkhead said.

"The 'thingamabob' to which you refer happens to be a Cybertronian data cylinder." Ratchet said. He pressed a button, and the Rally on the TV was replaced with the cylinder. "Hey!" Miko and Bulkhead said together.

"And there is no telling what vast intelligence it may hold. During the Golden Age, dozens of these cylinders were created. Wach containing the sum total of Cybertronian knowledge on any given subject. Stellar cartography, medicine, ancient mythology. When the war broke out, the cylinders were hidden throughout the galaxies to keep them as far as possible from Decepticon reach. Detecting one signal here on Earth is the opposition of -" Miko cut in with a groan. "Ah! T.M.I. dude!" She huffed. "Switch it back. I wanna hoedown showdown!" Bulkhead agreed.

"That was rude." Elsa stated. "Tell me about it." Ratchet said. Then the monitor beeped. "Ratchet, Decepticon ambush! The cylinder is at risk! We require backup!" He said urgently.

"Backup is what I'm built for." Bulkhead said. "Go bend some fenders, Bulk!" Miko cheered. Ratchet activated the Ground-Bridge."I have an important mission for you too, Miko." Ratchet said. "Really?" Miko said, hopeful. Ratchet gave her a mop. She groaned but took it.

However, when Ratchet and Elsa were not looking, Miko dropped the mop and ran through the Ground-Bridge. When she emerged, metal debris almost hit her. Optimus, Bee, Bulkhead, Arcee, Jetfire, Chromia, and Cyclonus were battling Knockout, Breakdown, and dozens of Vehicons.

The new 'Bots had grown to like Earth.

Cyclonus used his energy gun and shot a Vehicon through its Spark-Chamber. The dead Vehicon was about to land right on top of Miko. She ran away, and the falling Vehicon caused a shock wave, knocking her off her feet. She got up and hid behind a rock. She stared in awe at the sight of the Autobots beating up the Decepticons.

"Autobots, stand your ground. The artifact must not fall into enemy hands!" Optimus ordered after picking Knockout up and punching him away.

Miko saw the data cylinder was close to her. "I got it!" Chromia shouted, only to get rammed by Knockout, who transformed into his automobile mode and back to normal. "Come to Papa!" He ran for the cylinder, only to get bashed by Bulkhead. "Run to Mommy!" Bulkhead was suddenly attacked from behind and held in the air from the helm by Breakdown. "Say, Uncle! SAY IT!"

Miko ran for the cylinder and opened her phone. "Ratchet, come in!"

"Miko? This is an emergency channel. We need to keep it open for the Autob- wait. Where are you?" Ratchet asked. "D'oy! I'm with the thingamabob." Miko said. "Thingama? The data cylinder?" Ratchet asked. "She did it again, didn't she?" Elsa asked. "It appears so." Ratchet sighed.

"Can you bridge it out of here?" Miko asked. "I'll reactivate arrival coordinates." Ratchet said. Mikonheard a Ground-Bridge appears. Unfortunately, it was too far away. "Dude, can't you open it any closer?" She asked. "Supply coordinates." Ratchet said. "Um. 50 yards?" Miko guessed. "Precise coordinates!" Ratchet said.