Thirst

"Oh, will my torment never end? First, I had to vie for Megatron's favor against that treacherous harpy Airachnid. Now, I must contend with Shockwave and his incorrigible beast." Starscream ranted as he paced around Knockout's laboratory.

"Oh, look on the bright side, Starscream. At least one of them is currently on ice, locked up tight in the vault of our warship." Knockout said. "How I would love to stuff Shockwave and his mangy abominable right into that Stasis pod beside her. The only reason his Project Predacon is currently in full swing is because I supervised the acquisition of his dozens of Predacon bones." Starscream ranted.

Groaning interrupted him. "Will you please keep your lab rat quite while I'm airing my grievances?" Starscream asked until he saw who was on the slab. The user of Breakdown's husk and former leader of M.E.C.H. C.Y.L.A.S. "Starscream, help me." C.Y.L.A.S. groaned.

Starscream snickered. "My, my, my. Whatever have you been inflicting upon poor C.Y.L.A.S.?" He asked. "Well, anything that merits the need for a living petri dish." Knockout said and injected a familiar green chemical into C.Y.L.A.S's arm, mamingbhis optics turn green. Silas groaned inside his chassis.

"Despite your justifiable lack of regard for his human side, it doesn't trouble you to watch what remains of your former partner endure your scientific endeavors?" Starscream asked. "Not really. Besides, C.Y.L.A.S. once had poor Breakdown pinned to his lab table. I think my former partner would be pleased to be a part." Knockout said.

C.Y.L.A.S. thrashed around before losing consciousness. "What just happened?" Starscream asked. "You recall that Synthetic Energon I recovered from the Autobots? Well, I've been reproducing the formula to test its viability as an alternate energy source. However, the compound remains erratic, and there have been side effects." Knockout explained.

"Such as?" Starscream asked. C.Y.L.A.S. awoke with a great bellow of rage. "Starscream, I hope you replaced your T-Cog because I'm going to tear it out all over again and feed it to Knockout!" He threatened. "Sheer unbridled aggression." Knockout said.

"Such power and fury! Megatron has long desired a beast machine super-soldier, and we now possess the means of delivering one to him." Starscream said.

"Tell me of the Predacon protoforms. What is the status of their incubation?" Megatron asked. "Master, if I do say so myself, I have made the most intriguing discovery. It appears that -" Starscream started. "Not now! Please continue, Shockwave. No, no one important." Megatron said. Starscream growled and marched out of the bridge.

"Did you speak with our liege about our little enterprise?" Knockout asked. "He was otherwise engaged." Starscream said. They entered the lab and were met with C.Y.L.A.S. screaming and thrashing. "Oh, I am gonna make you suffer in ways you will not believe!" He threatened.

"Just how much of this Synth'N have you given him?" Starscream asked. "2 additional doses, 3 at the most. But C.Y.L.A.S's increasingly volatile nature isn't the only wrinkle." Knockout grabbed another canister of Synthetic Energon and injected it into C.Y.L.A.S's arm. He thrashed more violently than last time.

"It appears that the more green stuff I administer, the faster this monstrosity formerly known as Breakdown burns through his own natural Energon reserves." Know explained. "This will not do! Megatron already possesses one unruly beast with that Predacon of his. What good is another freak of nature that cannot be controlled?" Starscream asked, then got a wicked idea. "Wait! I'm a fool." He smiled wickedly.

Starscream left the lab and came back with a container filled with a familiar purple light. "Dark Energon?! You are more than a fool, Starscream. I think your neural cluster has blown a massive fuse!" Knockout said. "Oh, on the contrary, dear doctor. Adding Dark Energon to the formula should provide Lord Megatron with full control over his super-soldier." Starscream said.