Operation: Breakdown

There was a large desolate town. Destroyed by a still smoking volcano. It was a desolate No Man's Land. The ground shook, and Bulkhead was thrown into one of the abandoned buildings.

His nemesis Breakdown stood above him to gloat. "Bulkhead! Imagine you and I bumping into each other in the middle of nowhere while tracking a stray Energon signal!" He said.

"Yeah, Breakdown. It must be your lucky day!" Bulkhead said. They attacked each other. "Where's your pet human? How about when I finish with you I pay her a visit?" Breakdown taunted. Bulkhead roared and pushed Breakdown into the ground. "So, the Wrecker's got a soft spot!" The Stunticon said.

Bulkhead roared again as he readied his mace and launched it at Breakdown's helm. The Decepticon moved away in time as he turned his servo into a sledge hammer and collided it with Bulkhead's helm. The Wrecker fell to the ground with a thud.

"As much as I'll miss our little reunions, hammer time!" Breakdown said. He raised his sledge hammer, but a device landed on his chassis, and he was electrified and fell next to Bulkhead.

Green helicopters surrounded the area. Bulkhead blacked out as the choppers landed. Silas came stepped down from the lead helicopter.

M.E.C.H soldiers surrounded Bulkhead and Breakdown. "Sir, we only have the resources to transport one." A soldier informed Silas.

Silas gave it some thought before he settled on his final decision. "Take the victor."

Later

"Marco! Marco! Marco!" Miko said through the comms as Bulkhead stirred. "Miko?" He groaned. Miko made a buzzing sound. "You're supposed to say 'Polo'!" She replied. "Huh?!" Bulkhead realized where he was.

He immediately stood up and readied himself. But Breakdown was nowhere in sight. "Miko, let Ratchet know I need a Ground-Bridge." Bulkhead instructed as he clutched his helm.

In base, Ratchet was patching the Wrecker up. "Engaging the enemy on your own was foolish, Bulkhead." Optimus gently scolded. "Breakdown jumped me. I knew I could take him." Bulkhead said and cringed at the pain as Ratchet was finishing up.

"Stay still." The medic instructed. "What happened to Bulky?" Elsa asked as she entered the area. Anna was with Jack's mother June, who was getting the princess clothes, while having to go through paperwork about her and Elsa's adoption and getting to know Anna. Thankfully, June didn't know that Elsa and Anna were accidentally plucked from another dimension and are never able to return home, no matter how many times Ratchet tried. Optimus was right, it would seem. Jack told June he was gonna introduce Elsa around the town, but actuallytake her to Autobot base. "I was attacked by a Con named Breakdown. I'll be fine." Bulkhead assured.

"We should see what happened to the other guy, right, Bulk?" Miko asked on the catwalk. "Uh, yeah, about that." Bulkhead started. "You didn't torch him?" Miko questioned. "Not exactly. I figured you all did." Bulkhead said. "Oh." Miko said bluntly.

"When I came to, Breakdown was just gone." Bulkhead continued. "I remember hearing a copter. Maybe it was Agent Fowler."

"Not me. But, I have an idea who. Show me where this Con-napping occurred." Agent Fowler said as he stepped forward.

On the Nemesis, Starscream approached Megatron with news. "Lord Megatron, I fear Breakdown has gone missing." He said. "The Autobots?" Megatron asked. "According to the surveillance provided by the astonishingly accurate Soundwave, Breakdown was abducted by humans." Starscream said.

"Your point?" Megatron asked. "My strongest recommendation, we assemble a rescue team to hunt the vermin responsible for this outrage!" Starscream suggested. "Breakdown is on his own." Megatron said.