Fearless (Enchanted Part 3)

Jay rolled onto the bed, the pair breathing heavily. His arm wrapped around her waist "wow" she said "yeah that was definitely worth the 18 hour flight" he laughed, she smacked his chest playfully, she rolled over on her side "there was something you wanted to say to me?" she asked, tracing the six pack on his abdomen. He looked at her "I was gonna say..." he said. She could see he was getting nervous "you know if your nervous you should imagine the person your talking too naked as it makes you less nervous and well I'm naked and we just had sex sooo" she said. He laughed a little "okay well here goes...I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ever since we met. You are the most beautiful, wonderful girl I've ever met. A few days ago I never thought I'd feel half the feelings I am feeling for you. I was really bummed when I saw you'd left and I just thought if I never saw you again or I didn't make an effort to try too, I'd regret it. I needed to see you again. If you met someone out in London or if you had a boyfriend I'd be gutted but at least I can say I tried" he said. Her eyes then welled up.

He looked at her worried "did I say something?" he asked "no you said everything fucking right. That was beyond the sweetest thing" she said before kissing him softly. He breathed a sigh of relief. His stomach then grumbled "you a bit hungry?" she asked "yeah I haven't eaten in like 20+ hours" he said "oh my god why?" she asked. He kissed her head softly "I've been way too nervous" he said. She smiled softly "well how about we go and get some food" she asked "yeah let's do it. Is that going to be our first date then?" he asked. She smiled and blushed "yeah let's do it" she said. "Amazing I'll go and get ready" he said "do you have a room here?" she asked "yeah I booked a room...incase you left me in the dust" he said, she looked at him "with that body. I would never" she said. He laughed "right well before you jump me again i am gonna get ready. I'll meet you in the lobby in about an hour" he said. She smiled and nodded, he kissed her softly before then getting off the bed, and putting his clothes back on.

He left the room, smiling. He'd never been so happy. He texted Tom, to say it had all worked out.
-
Jay waited in the lobby for Raquelle, he was wearing a white shirt, blue jacket and navy blue skinny jeans with a pair of black chelsea boots. He was on his phone when he saw the lift doors open. Raquelle walked out wearing a silver dress. Jay's mouth dropped, she walked over "is this too much..I feel like it's too much" she said insecurely. He had to lift his mouth up off the floor "you look beautiful. Honestly you are just hypnotising" he said before kissing her cheek. She blushed, he put his hand out and she took it. "Let's go. I booked a table at one of my favourite places" he said "oooh a local boy" she teased "well I lived here for like four years" he said "you did?" she asked "yeah, I uh used to play rugby for the Saracens I'm kind of a big deal around here" he joked. Raquelle laughed as they walked into the night together.

Jay and Raquelle walked to the restaurant hand in hand chatting and laughing with one another. Throughout the meal they spoke about their childhoods and told stories to one another. They played with each others hands throughout the meal. At the end Raquelle insisted on paying half, but Jay refused and paid for the drinks and meal. She playfully glared at him and he winked at her before kissing her hand. She blushed.

They walked out of the restaurant when Raquelle got a text "Sel just texted me saying her and Benny got a booth at a bar in Soho, if we wanna join" she said. He kissed her cheek "yeah let's do it" he said, he put his arm around her shoulder, her arm around his waist.

They walked into the bar, Jay holding the door open for Raquelle. They saw Selena wave and point at the bottle of champagne. Raquelle laughed and walked over with Jay behind her holding his hand. They sat in the booth, two men then walked over the booth "dude are you Jay Wise?" one of them asked. Jay nodded and smiled "can we get a photo?" they asked. Jay nodded and took a photo with them "honestly can I just say that try you scored against England in your final game was beautiful..I'm gutted your retired" he said in Jay's ear as the music was so loud. Jay smiled and thanked him. He shook the others mans hand "it's a fucking honor mate. You inspired me to play" the other lad said.  Jay smiled and put his hand to his chest. They then said goodbye and walked away. He smiled and kissed Raquelle's cheek "told you I'm a bit of a big deal around these streets" he joked. She laughed.

Selena smiled at them both, it had been a long time since she saw her friend this happy with someone. Jay had flown half way across the world to tell her how he felt and she respected that so much. He seemed to make her laugh and affectionate with her. She could see how happy he made her already. Her heart felt full for her. She lay her head in Benny's shoulder, he kissed her head. This was the start of something special for Jay and Raquelle she could feel it.