Someday

I walked into the house from band rehearsal. "Oh Rachel thats great" I heard my dad yell. I walked into the kitchen, and saw my sister and my dad hugging. "Whats going on" I asked "Your sister just got into Yale in America" he smiled. I nodded "Oh congrats Rach" I smiled and hugged my sister. "Where've you been" he asked "Band practice" I said. He nodded "When are you going to put this silly little dream to bed Nathan" he said, before he walked away. Rachel patted my shoulder, smiling slightly. "He just doesn't get you Nath" she said. 

That June

My sister is coming back today for a few weeks, she's also bringing a friend back called Demi. I walked downstairs and saw my mum rushing around "Nathan, do something good in your life and get a job" my father said, as I walked into the kitchen. "I have one. I'm in a band dad" I said. "Its not a job. It's a hobby, look here are some college leaflets" he said giving too them "I have good connections that can get you into university" my dad said. "I don't want it" I said. "Why can't you be like your sister" he said. I walked away, he's always been like this. I've never been good enough for him. 

A few hours later.

"Nathan come down" My mum yelled from downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw the most beautiful girl, I had ever seen. "This is my older brother Nathan and Nath this is Demi" Rachel said "Hi" I smiled "Hey" she said smiing back. She had blonde hair, that was in a bun, she had the most gorgeous brown eyes. I had ever seen. My phone vibrated it was my ex Georgia. Saying how sorry she was. She cheated on me and now she wants me back. I ignored it and put it back in my pocket. 

We all walked into the living room.

"What do you do Nathan" Demi asked "Nothing, thats the problem" my dad said. "Peter" my mum hissed. "I'm in a band, called Lawson" I said. She nodded her head "sounds awesome" Demi said "They are!" my sister said enthusitically as my dad rolled his eyes. My phone rang in my pocket "excuse me" I said as I walked out. It was Max "Hey mate" I said

M: Mate, we got the deal !

N: No way thats so good. I can't believe we've finally done it

M: I know I'm so pysched. Celebrations tonight at my house !

N: Yes mate. I am there! In a bit mate.

M: Seeya pal!

I hung up and walked back into the room beaming. "Everthing okay" my mum asked "Yeah uh Lawson just got signed by global records" I smiled. My mum got up and just hugged me "Oh darling thats fantastic" she said "Congrats big bro, knew you could do it" Rachel smiled then hugging me after my mum finally let go."well done" Demi smiled "Thanks" I smiled. My dad just got up and left the room. I sighed, "I didnt even get a well done" I said. My mum kissed my head and followed my father out. "Anyways celebrations tonight at Max's you in ?" I said "I so am!" Rachel smiled. "Demi ?" I asked "I don't have anything to wear" she said. "That's why there is shopping" my sister smiled. Demi giggled "You coming Nath" my sister asked "Sure why not, got nothing else to do" I smiled. I smiled at Demi, she blushed. "Lets goo" Rachel said. Demi and I walked out with my sister. "Mum we're going shopping" she said "Okay have a good time dears" she yelled back. 

"Who's car" I asked "Yours, mine is on the verge of dying" Rachel said. "Well yeah it was first on sale in like 1878" I said jokingly. She slapped me jokingly. Demi laughed a little. Yes she thinks i'm funny.

We got in my land rover, and drove to the shopping centre. I pulled into a parking spot, when we arrived. We all got out, "Demi today i will introduce you too U.k fashion" Rachel smiled "Right well i'm going to the JD sports" I smiled and walked away . I was scowering the shelves in JD, when I saw Georgia with Sol. Her new boyfriend, she was just calling me half an hour, saying she wanted to get back together. Wow, what a slut. I just walked out, I walked through the shopping centre, till I saw Demi looking bored out of her mind. "Hey" I smiled as i walked into the store. She saw me and smiled gently "You didn't get anything" she asked "No I uh thought i'd come and hang out with you guys" I smiled. She nodded "So Demi what do you study" I asked "Law and Criminology" she smiled. I nodded "very cool" I smiled. "I guess you and your dad don't get on" she asked. I looked at her "Yeah we don't see eye to eye. He always me too go into a profession like banking. He owns all the major banks in the U.K, I've always wanted to do music. He's never agreed with what I wanted to do." I said looking down. "Are you bothered" she asked. "Yeah course I am. To know my dad doesn't give a shit about my chosen career, it hurts but I love music and wouldn't give it up for the world. Now I have the chance to do something with it. I'm not gonna give that up" I smiled.