All I Want For Christmas Is You.

Nathan walked into L.A Reid's Christmas Party, with his bandmates.Max, Siva on one side, Tom and Max on the other, with Nina, Nareesha and Kelsey behind them as the girls were linking arms. He saw his ex girlfriend Demi Lovato, with her friends on the dancefloor. He was inlove with her, but she decided to end their 6 month relationship, because of their work commitments. She looked at him, he slightly smiled at her. She slightly smiled back. He looked at his friends. Max saw what was going on "cmon mate let's get a drink" he said putting a proctective arm round him. Nina and Kelsey followed them to get drinks for the other boys and themselves. 

After they bought the drinks

Demi walked over to Nathan "Hey Nath" she smiled at him "havent you done enough to him! By breaking his heart, just leave us alone" Max said, protectively. "It's fine mate" Nathan said. "OK. We'll just be over there" Max said. After they left. "So what's up" Nathan nodded "Just wanted to say hi." Demi said. "Okay well,hi. See you around Demetria" he said and walked away to his boys and the girlfriends. Nina placed an arm round Nathan's shoulder, being like a protective older sister. 

An Hour Later.

The boys are on the patio, near the pool. Demi walked over to the patio doors and watched Nathan messing around with Jay, while the others spent time with their girlfriends. She smiled at him and one of his best friends. Selena walked over "Do you regret it" she asked "what ?" Demi said. "breaking up with Nath" Selena said "yeah i regretted it, like an hour later. And about a week later I realised he was the best thing that ever happened to me" Demi said. "Tell him" Selena said "I dunno" Demi said "He'll never know if you don't tell him. And besides I can tell he's still inlove with you" Selena smiled and rubbed her arm gently. "Here cmon" he smiled and dragged Demi out "hey guys" Selena smiled. "Hey Sel" Max smiled and hugged her. "Selly" Jay smiled and hugged her. "Hey sel" Nathan smiled and hugged her. All the others greeted and hugged her, while Demi stood behind her sheepishly. "Nath. Demi wants to talk to you" Selena smiled. Nathan looked at his ex "You do" he asked. Demi nodded. "Okay we can talk over there" he said pointing his head to the lawn that lead to the beach.

They walked to the beach in silent. Nathan helping her down onto the rocks. They both sat down on the beach. "So what's up" Nathan asked. Demi fiddled with her fingers and looked up "I'm sorry. For everything I did too you" Demi said. Nathan nodded "Ok is that it ?" Nathan asked "No. I regret breaking up with you" Demi said. "Right. Okay." Nathan said blankly looking at her. "I'm still inlove with you, everything we had." she said. "You broke my heart D. You really did, but im also still one hundred percent inlove with you" Nathan said. "Give me another chance Nath please. I promise i'll never hurt or leave you  EVER again" Demi said looking into his eyes.  "I gotta go." Nathan said, got up and walked away, with his hands in his pockets.

Demi solemly walked back upto the house. She saw Nathan with his friends. She wanted to prove she meant what she said. She saw there was karoke and Taylor Swift's "Back to December" was a choice. It was perfect. Demi had split up with Nathan a week into December. The song said exactly how she felt.

She asked the DJ, to do the karoke. "Ladies and Gents give it up for Demi Lovato" the DJ said. Demi saw Nathan and his friends turn around. "Hi. I would like to dedicate this song to someone in this room tonight.I made a mistake ending it between us. You didnt believe me outside. Now I hop you will." she said before she started singing, throughout the song, she tried to hold in the tears. Nathan started to feel guilty about not believing her.

10 minutes after. 

Selena was outside with Demi. Nathan saw them and walked to them. "hey girls" he smiled. "I'll let you too talk" Selena smiled and patted Nathans shoulder while walking in. "Soo I'm guessing that song was for me" he asked "Yeah.I meant every word" she said wiping tears away from her eyes. Nathan faced her and nodded "You know I still love you dems, always will. That song proved to me that you are still my dems" he smiled "I was always yours Nath" she smiled and hugged him. "I missed you" he said holding her. "I missed you too" she smiled content in his arms once again. He looked up at the mistletoe hanging. "look at that." he said "what" she asked following his gaze. 

 She then kissed him softly, he kissed back. "All I want for christmas is you." she said "same. I love you babe" Nathan said "Love you too hun" she smiled and kissed him again. "Merry christmas beautiful" he smiled. "Merry christmas baby" she smiled and kissed him passionatley.