Chapter 47

Deep in the abandoned warehouse, an army of ghosts was forming, getting larger by the day. Freakshow howled in maniacal laughter.

"Amity Park won't know what hit it! First this town, then the world!" He cackled.

It was interrupted by a loud and irritating clanging noise. Freakshow huffed, "Can you not keep him quiet?" He hissed at Lydia.

Skulker was placed in a cage, stripped of all his weapons, and was now clanging his metal fingers along the bars. Freakshow had tried many many many times to sway him under his control but Skulker didn't budge once.

"So you're plan is to piss off the Young- Danny? Does that not feel counterproductive to you? He'll tear you apart. He's also way too powerful now for your little ball," he waved at it minutely.

Freakshow whipped his head to Skulker, "My plan is not to 'piss him off'. My plan is to break down his psychological state. Ware him down, make him stressed, tired, and emotional. Danny Phantom got free of my control because mentally, he was strong. Therefore I have to break him down, poke at his weaknesses."

Skulker seemed unimpressed, "It's still not strong enough."

"Perhaps you're right," He hummed. "Maybe when paired with a stronger artifact I could control him whenever I pleased!" He cackled. "Now I just need my last minion," he waved at Technus, "Fetch."

*

"I can't believe this is real," Danny smiled, packing some things into a box. They had decided to move things into the house slowly but not fully move in just yet. This way Danny could get a job and they could both work towards furnishing the house at least with the basics.

"Believe it. He sent us so many pictures of different houses," Dani smiled, lounging on Danny's bed.

Jazz came into his room and flopped into his bean bag, "So I'm going to take some time off from school," she hummed.

"Seems like the smart move," Danny nodded, "I can't imagine going through school pregnant," he shook his head.

"No kidding," she hummed. She then looked over at him and tilted her head, "Mom said you were sick this morning but you look okay to me."

Danny nodded, "I felt awful this morning. It just passed though so I moved on," he shrugged. He reached over and grabbed his little tub of chocolate frosting. "Don't judge me," he warned them and spooned some into his mouth.

"I'm not judging, I just want some," Jazz reached over and took a spoonful for herself. "Mm, she hummed happily. You know what this would go great with?"

"Really salty chips?" Danny finished that thought.

"Yes! I think Dad has some pickle chips in the cabinet," Jazz got up.

"Yes," Danny got up immediately and went downstairs with her.

Dani watched them and then stared at the door where they'd left. "That is the nastiest thing I've ever heard," she nodded and got up to follow them.

*

"You should come to the party tonight," Sam smiled at her girlfriend. They were currently flying around Amity Park, still searching for the missing ghosts.

"I don't know Rose, there's still so much to do," she hummed.

"Just one night. It's New Year's. Please?" Sam puffed out her lip.

Ember looked at her and gave a frustrated noise, "Okay fine. That's really not fair," she mumbled.

Sam grinned, she'd have to thank Danny later for that tip. Sam slowed when she saw Tucker hiding behind a building corner. She looked where he was and saw Dash pumping gas into his truck.