Chapter 42

Danny smiled as he hugged Jazz tight, "I'm gonna miss you. Call all the time."

Jazz laughed softly and kissed her brother's head, "Trust me, I will. Please don't disappear again while I'm gone," she pulled Dani into their hug, "Either of you."

Dani giggled, "No plans on it. But before you leave," she looked back at their parents to make sure they were out of earshot, "Are you going to tell us about your secret boy?" She raised a brow.

Jazz stuttered, "I don't... You don't... I don't know what you're talking about," she crossed he arms. Her siblings looked at each other then crossed their arms right back.

Jazz groaned, "Man you guys are perceptive now. Okay, yes. There is someone. But it's just casual, okay? So, I would prefer if you didn't tell Mom and Dad."

"Well, I didn't expect that out of you," Danny blinked, "But okay, we won't say a thing."

Jazz sighed in relief as her parents came over to send her back off to school. She waved at them from the car. Dani sighed, "I never thought I'd have a family like this." Danny smiled and hugged her, "I never thought I'd be an older sibling."

Maddie hugged them, "Oh kids, now we all have each other. Even though one has flown the coop," she sighed, looking after Jazz's car. "Alright. Dani, sweetie...", she paused and looked at them both who were both looking at her. She hummed, "That's going to get confusing. Danielle, I could really use some help starting dinner. Would you mind chopping up the vegetables on the counter?"

Dani smiled, "Of course not," she headed into the house.

Danny checked his watch and pulled on his jacket. Maddie looked at him, "Where are you going?"

"Technus went missing. Skulker's been trying to track him but hasn't had any luck. I'm going to look around for a bit. I'll be back for dinner," he explained.

"Before you go, your father and I would like to have a word with you," she said.

Jack looked confused and turned his gaze to his wife, "We do?" She gave him a look and he nodded, "We do young man. In the house," he waved to them.

Danny looked really confused but went into the house, sitting on the couch as his mom instructed. "What's this about?"

Maddie sat down, patting the seat so her husband would sit next to her. "This is about you being safe sweetie," she started. Jack made a confused face, "Maddie, Danny has access to all our best weapons." Maddie patted his arm and looked at Danny, "With Dash."

Danny's face turned red immediately, "Mom, we're being perfectly safe."

"Is this about the kickback on the Fenton Bazooka?" Jack asked, "I can give the boys more lessons," he offered.

"Sex Jack, this is about the boys having sex," Maddie sighed, and Danny looked like he wanted to die again.

"Oh right! Of course....", Jack started then seemed to short circuit.

"Oh no," Danny covered his face just as Jack jumped up. "You're having sex? That is inappropriate for your age! Why you're barely! Barely..." he trailed off as he looked at Danny, "You're not anymore. You're older now," he rubbed his forehead.

Maddie got up and took his hand, "He's here now Jack."

Danny looked down then got up and hugged his parents, "I really missed you guys." His parents hugged him tight, "We missed you too," Jack said. They stayed like that for a minute before letting go.

"This doesn't change that you need to be safe," Maddie went right back to the topic at hand, her husband curtly nodding beside her.

"We are!" Danny blushed, "Would you guys relax. It's not like I can get pregnant or anything," he crossed his arms.