Chapter 10

Danny walked around the hall, looking in every direction. He had taken his eyes off Dani for ten seconds and she already disappeared. "Dani? Where are you?"

Some people snickered a little, "Why don't you go look in a mirror loser?" Star laughed.

Danny glared at her and noticed her eyes were green but didn't show it, "Shut it bottle blonde," he snapped.

Star glared and walked up to him "What did you call me?"

"You heard me," Danny said.

Star shrugged, "Maybe you're right, maybe I want Dash for myself," she grinned.

Danny smirked a little, "You can't have him."

Star crossed her arms, "You gonna fight me for him?"

Danny crossed his back, "Sure. But you have to get out of that body first," he smirked.

Star pouted, "How'd you figure me out so quickly?" She said but it wasn't Star's voice that had said it, it was Dani's.

Danny smiled and walked away, "You picked the wrong girl to possess," Dani phased out of her, leaving a very confused Star. She flew over and turned visible again, walking with Danny, "how so?" She tilted her head.

Danny smiled at her, "Star doesn't like Dash, she likes Paulina," he explained. Dani's mouth dropped, "How do you know?" Danny laughed, "She doesn't really hide it well," this time Dani laughed.

"Hey, Fento- Ahhhh!" Kwan rounded the corner and screamed when he saw the two. "Fenton has a clone!" He screamed in a panic and ran off.

"He has no idea how right he is," Dani said then broke into hysterics with Danny. They walked back out to the courtyard, still laughing as they watched Kwan run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Dash walked over and raised a brow at them, "What's so funny?"

"FENTON HAS A CLONE!" Kwan yelled as he kept running around like an idiot.

Their laughter broke out again, "That's what!" Dani yelled. Dash laughed a little and looked at them, "What did you do?"

"That's the best part! All he did was see us!" Dani laughed.

Dash smiled at Danny, loving the sound of his laugh. Danny noticed him smiling at him "What?" He asked, slowing his laughter.

"You have a cute laugh," he said. Danny blushed and covered his face "Shut up. No I don't" he mumbled. Dash laughed and pulled him into a hug, "Yes you do, don't deny it!" He said and proceeded to tickle Danny's sides. He gasped and started laughing "Dash! Stop!" He said in between laughs. "Never! I love hearing your laugh."

Dani watched them in amusement "You two are officially the cutest thing ever" she smiled. Dash finally stopped and just hugged him.

The bell rang, "Grr. I'll see you after practice," Dash let go and kissed Danny. Danny pulled away and smiled, "Okay," Dash smiled back and headed to his next class.

Danny looked over and saw that Dani was smiling brightly at him. His face turned red immediately "What?!" Dani giggled, "You seem happy with him," Danny smiled.

"I am. I never thought I'd like let alone love Dash, but I do" he shrugged. "Well, I'm happy for you cous." She smiled.

"Thanks. I should probably get to cla-" Both Danny and Dani's ghost senses went off, "skip my last period," he sighed.

Dani laughed and they transformed, looking around, "Where is it?"

"No clue," they stood back to back. A high-pitched, like a child's laugh, echoed around them "Was that a kid?" Dani asked then was suddenly knocked to the ground. The laughter followed soon after.