Chapter 13

"I finally caught you Invisobil," Maddie growled with a deadly smirk on her face. "It took me nearly forever but I did it!" She cackled. All Danny could do was stare back in horror. "Not chatty? That's fine," she pressed a button on her jumpsuit and the the ropes extended into a black bag, Danny was surrounded in darkness once again. Panic rose in him when the bag was lifted. He pulled his phone out of the pocket of his suit. He pressed the first contact on there and put it to his ear.

"Hey, Danny. You home?" Came Dash's voice.

It calmed Danny slightly but not enough, "Dash, 911!" He whispered.

"What happened? Where are you?" He said, panicked.

"The wolf, it was a trap! She has me now! I need help!" He whispered in a panicked frenzy.

"Who? Who has you?" Dash asked quickly.

Danny gulped "My m-" Before he could finish the phone cut out. Danny looked at his phone "Argh!!!" He said frustratedly.

"Oh, getting antsy in there huh?" Maddie asked. "Well, good thing we're here." For the first time, his mom's cheerful voice struck fear in Danny. The bag turned upside down and Danny toppled out. As soon as he came in contact with the metal surface, Maddie pinned him down and locked his limbs up.

"Please stop!" Danny pleaded. Maddie just smirked as she messed with the machines nearby in the all too familiar lab.

"Not a chance. I've been trying to catch you for a long time."

Danny was practically shaking by this point, "You'll regret this I promise!"

Maddie looked at him "Is that a threat ghost?"

Danny shook his head furiously "Not at all but please just stop! You don't know what you're doing!"

Maddie gave a dangerous smile, "Oh but I do." She walked toward him, knife in hand. "I want to see what makes you you. I want to know what makes you tick," she said. Danny closed his eyes tight as Maddie moved the knife in a long motion down his side. Danny bit back his whines and cries. He felt his side become warm and wet, pain radiating through him. She then stuck a needle into his arm and drew a good amount of blood from him. The room started to spin.

The door burst open and Jack barreled down the stairs, "Oh Maddie!" He stopped in his tracks "Maddie, you caught Invisobil?" Maddie smiled and nodded. Jack grinned and pulled the Fenton chainsaw from under the table.

"AHH!" Danny screamed in fear, then it hit him, "JAZZ!!! JAAAZZ!!!" He screamed in a panicked frenzy. Maddie and Jack looked at him in utter confusion.

The door burst open and the familiar redhead ran down the stairs. "Dan-" she gasped at the sight of her bloodied brother. She sprang forward and released his bind. She then looked at her parents, "Leave him alone!" She looked at Danny, "Go! Now!" Danny got up as fast as his injuries would allow it and flew through the roof.

Jack and Maddie stared at Jazz "Are you nuts!? It took me forever to catch him Jazz!" Jazz only gave a cold stare back, "I don't care. That was just wrong." She saw Danny's phone on the lab floor but had no time to grab it. She flew up the stairs to go after her brother quickly. She grabbed the first aid kit and her phone before shooting out the door and into her car. She looked up, no sign of Danny but when she looked down she frowned. A trail of green blood leads down the road. She shifted the car into drive and followed the trail.

*

"Well, this is peculiar... Jack come here," Maddie called.

Jack walked in, "Yes honeybunch?" She pointed at the microscope, "Look at this," she moved so he could look.