Chapter 30

Danny opened his eyes a little when light broke him from his sleep. He rubbed his face and went to move. He inhaled sharply through his nose at the pain that shot through his backside. He just settled back into the pillow and looked up at the body that was connected to the arm wrapped around him. Dash was sleeping soundly, holding him close. Danny smiled and relaxed into him. 'A little painful but so worth it' he thought happily and closed his eyes again.

"Beware!" Was the word that made his eyes open again. He growled lightly hearing, "For I am the box ghost!" Dash's eyes opened as well just to see the Box Ghost fly past the window with ghostly illuminated boxes.

"Uh... Danny?" He looked down.

Danny shook his head, "Nope, hurts to move."

Dash cringed, "I'm sorry. I said I wouldn't hurt you."

Danny shrugged, "It didn't hurt when it was happening. You can't help the after effects Dash. Besides, my healing ability should make it stop soon," he tried but Dash still looked guilty. He pushed himself up, ignoring the pain that came when he did, and sat on his waist. "Dash Baxter, last night was the most amazing night of my life okay? I wouldn't change one bit of it. Well okay, I would change how much you tease", he eyed him.

That brought a grin to Dash, "But I love the noises you make when I do," he ran a hand over Danny's cheek.

"I'll bite you," Danny sassed.

Dash grinned more, "Please do."

Danny shook his head and laughed, "kinky bastard," he slid back over to lay back down on the bed.

"Beware!" Was yelled, followed by screams.

Danny sighed heavily, "Fiiiine." He got up with a little struggle. Lines of dark marks covered his neck and down to his torso. Even some littered his inner thighs. Danny himself was skinny but under no circumstances was he scrawny. He had muscles lining up his back and around his sides. His legs were still skinny but obviously strong. He had a slightly defined six pack as well, all of which he hid under baggy shirts and pants to keep his secret. Dash turned into the pillow and grinned.

Danny looked back at him and blushed, "What?"

Dash smiled more, "You're so beautiful." Danny blushed darker and turned around. He leaned down and kissed Dash sweetly. Dash kissed back immediately.

Danny pulled back and smiled, "My ass hurts," He patted his cheek and transformed. "I'll be right back", he smiled and phased through the wall.

Dash smiled after him, "How the hell did I get this lucky?" He asked himself and got up to go make breakfast.

A while later Danny came downstairs in literally just Dash's shirt. Dash looked at him from the stove and grinned, "That's a sight I could get used to."

Danny smiled, "Dito," he looked him up and down. Dash was just in his pj pants by the stove. He walked into Dash's open arm and wrapped his arms around his waist. Dash smiled and went for a kiss but just licked his cheek instead. Danny practically squealed and wiped his face, "Dash! Why?!"

Dash laughed, "I wanted to taste you."

Danny smacked his chest, "You tasted me enough last night!" He wiped his face off on Dash's shoulder.

Dash laughed, "Oh please, I can never get enough of you," he said and promptly kissed him. Danny smiled and kissed him back.

They pulled away quickly when they heard a car door. "I thought you said your parents weren't supposed to be home until tonight," Danny said, looking at the door.