Chapter 23

Hey my ghosties, thank you guys for all your amazing comments, I love reading them! Don't worry, I have more planned for this power couple so stay tuned! Enjoy;)

*

Museum alarm went off and Freakshow's ghosts emerged, carrying various paintings. Danny emerged, decked in royal jewelry. "Get your ecto-butts in gear!" Danny fired ecto blasts at the ghosts' butts, causing them to cry out. The ghosts flew off. "This party's just getting started!" Danny cackled and followed them. Police cars came flying down the road at them. "Oh please," Danny shot an ecto blast at the tires, spinning them out of control.

***

"Police got a break in the recent rash of mysterious burglaries as security cam footage revealed the ghostly culprits," The screen went to security camera footage of Freakshow's ghosts and Danny stealing money. Danny saw the camera, laughed, and blasted it. "In other news-"

Sam switched the TV off and sighed. "I don't understand, why would Danny be doing this?" Maddie crossed her arms.

"What if it's not Danny? Like a clone or something?" Dash tried.

Tucker rose a brow at him, "Clone?"

Dash gave him a 'really?' face and pointed at Dani who smiled and waved.

"True" Tucker nodded.

"But I don't think Vlad is involved in this," he shook his head.

"Well, he wouldn't do this of his own free will!" Jazz exclaimed.

"What if he's not?" Jack said making them look at him.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked.

Jack took the remote and rewound the news then paused on Danny, "I don't know about you but, I don't remember raising a red-eyed boy," He pointed to Danny's eyes.

Everyone's mouths dropped. Maddie hugged Jack and kissed his cheek, "Good job honey!"

Jack crossed his arms, looking triumphant, "I did do good didn't I?"

"But who's controlling him?" Dash sighed.

"I don't know but we should go patrolling and see if we can find him," Sam got up. They nodded and headed to the door.

"You kids be careful please," Maddie called.

With that in mind, they headed out, Jazz and Dash in the car, Sam and Tucker on their scooters, and Dani in the air. They rode around for hours until it hit Sam.

"Oh ugh really," she sighed and pulled out the boo-merange. "It's locked on Danny. Why didn't we think of this before?" She groaned to herself. Tucker laughed as she threw it, "Find Danny!" She yelled at it. It stopped and spun in circles for a second before flying down the street. "Guys we're following the stupidly named tracker to find Danny," Sam said into the Fenton phones. "

Why didn't we think of that before?" Jazz sighed and swerved onto the street they were on and followed.

Dani paused when she noticed something following her. She looked back and saw a drone following close but stopped when she stopped. She watched it wearily then flew really fast to try and lose it. "Guys I have a drone on my trail. Go save Danny. I gotta lose this thing and find somewhere to transform," she said and sighed in relief when she turned in circles then ducked into a building, losing it.

"A drone? Find somewhere safe to transform then call Mom and Dad to come get you," Jazz said, "We got this, you stay safe."

"Make sure you find him," she said and transformed. She waited a while to make sure it was gone before calling Maddie.