Chapter 51

3 months later

Prom was just around the corner and honestly, Danny was pretty excited. He always enjoyed dances and this was the last he was going to have before graduation so he wanted to make the most of it.

Life had become pretty mundane lately, well as mundane as his life could be anyway. Most of the ghosts now voluntarily served him, unfortunately in his opinion. He'd much rather just be friends with all of them and told them as such. They didn't change how they addressed him though. Some still refused to behave but they were pretty easy to handle.

Though he wasn't allowed to handle them anymore, that was Dani and Sam's job for now.

"Well it's definitely easier to shop for both of us now with all these new brands," Jazz smiled and handed him a pair of slacks.

"No kidding," Danny laughed, "I was getting worried I'd have to wear baggy stuff," he mused and looked through the shirts.

Danny was now a full six months pregnant. He had adapted pretty well and was seeing Dr. Bell consistently. In the months prior, there had been clothing lines released for male maternity clothes. The city was slowly adapting to living like this. Some even came to Ember on their own accord to see if they could get the same results or just change their gender less expensively.

Ember had joked about making it a business out of it but ultimately just did it because she found she liked helping people.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting really hungry," Danny smiled, his hand naturally resting on his belly.

"Oh yeah, me too," Jazz nodded, "Try these on then we'll head to the food court," she gave him the clothes. She then sat down in one of the chairs and huffed a breath. She rubbed her big belly and smiled. For some reason, even though Danny was six months and she was only five, her belly was a bit bigger than Danny's. He hardly looked six months really. She read into it though and many of them had suggested it depended on the body. Danny had a lot of muscle so she assumed that was it.

Danny, however, joked she was having twins. He was whacked for that.

Danny came out in his formal attire and looked in the mirror, "Yeah. I think these are it," he nodded.

Jazz got up and came over to fix his jacket then nodded, "You look wonderful," she smiled.

"Great, let's go get food," Danny went back in to change, Jazz laughing. Danny was literally always hungry.

He and Dash had thought about doing a gender reveal but seeing as Danny had been saying it was a boy since he found out and he was right, they didn't see a point. They did, however, make some really cute shirts for the grandparents.

Jazz, on the other hand, was indeed having a gender reveal this weekend and Danny was very excited for it. He had a feeling he knew what it was.

"How's the wedding planning going?" Jazz smiled once they had gotten their food.

"Good," Danny smiled, "We're trying to pin down a date. Thinking about a few months after Parker's born. I'd rather not be miserably pregnant on my wedding day," he laughed.

"One hundred percent agree," Jazz laughed. She looked up and smiled when Spike walked over and kissed her head.

"I'm surprised Dash isn't with you," Spike commented as he sat next to Jazz.

"He's got work today," Danny smiled, "Still won't let me go anywhere by myself," he motioned to them, "ANd probably won't until Parker's born," he laughed.

"After this last year, I don't blame him," Jazz smiled.

"Yeah I get it," Danny smiled, "We just need to feel secure again and we will. Hopefully soon. Until then, I have Prom, Graduation, and work to think about," He smiled.