Cale Grant / Nikita Dragovich

The Apache Warrior

Major Cole Grant

Aiden Jackson's cousin and member of an Apache tribe. As a former US Ranger, Major Cale Grant fought in the Federation War, before the Second Korean War and World War III. He deeply respected and admired the Ghosts. Aiden, Sarah and Cale loved each other like real siblings. While Aiden got captured by Snatcher, Cale too was captured. Snatcher brainwashed Aiden, as for Cale, Snatcher had other plans. He removed Cole's brain and placed Nikita Dragovich's brain inside his body. When Aiden found out what happened to his cousin's brain at the hands of Snatcher, he became enraged and swore vengeance against Snatcher.

His looks:

Cole: *smiles* You are my cousin, Aiden, and always you'll be

The Reincarnated Soviet General

Major General Nikita "Cole" Dragovich

A deceased General of the original Soviet Union, Nikita Dragovich is responsible of creating Project Nova and Viktor Reznov and Alex Mason's archnemesis. He attempted to weaponize Nova 6 and unleash it upon the USA, however he was stopped and killed by Alex Mason. His brain was recovered and kept alive by a former agent of Perseus and gave it Snatcher. The later used Cale Grant's body to place Dragovich's brain. Jack Mason, grandson of Alex Mason, held a deep hatred for Dragovich, being aware of what he did to his grandfather. The GnK, except for Kryuger, Yuri, Tasha and Polina didn't know about Dragovich. Tasha, Yosef and Polina held a deep hatred for Dragovich, aware of what he did to their great-grandfathers. The director of Statesec, Zelinsky, knew about Dragovich and saw him as a threat.

His looks:

Nikita Dragovich: You're so stubborn, Jack Mason

Nikita Dragovich: You're so stubborn, Jack Mason. Just like your grandfather.