The fight

Yall please don't kill me after this 😭✋
1106 words🫶
TW: suicidal thoughts

Marjorie's pov:

I can't believe it has been 5 months since me and Reece got together. Although I don't know how long it's going to last, we argue all the time over the littlest of things and I can't talk to anyone about it. Is being with Reece really what I want? Oh shut the fuck up marj, of course it is. Reece is perfect but he is a manchild sometimes. Is he the one for me? I don't know anymore.

"Marjorie? Are you ok" Reece says in concern.
"I'm fine Reece" I could tell he instantly knew I wasn't.
"What's on your mind my love, talk to me" he says while wrapping one arm around me. "I already told you I'm fine." I say rising my voice.
"Marjorie I can't tell when somethings wrong what is it?"
"NOTHING IS WRONG CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I scream, wanting to shove the words back down my throat. I storm upstairs and throw myself on the bed, crying hysterically.

Reece's Pov:

It wasn't like Marjorie to swear at reece, let alone cry infront of him. It broke his heart to hear Marjorie crying like that. He walked upstairs and into the bedroom, Marjorie was there lying on the bed hysterically crying.
"Marjorie?" I saw in a soft voice
"Reece go away" she said looking at me with her teared stained face.
"Can you just tell me please, I hate seeing you in this state." I reply
"Fine you want to know what's wrong with me I'll tell you, what's wrong with me is I'm starting to wonder whether I should be with you anymore, all we do is constantly fight; I love you Reece knight but i don't know how much longer of this I can't take." Marjorie's words felt like a knife through the heart
"You don't think we should be together..YOU DONT THINK WE SHOULD FUCKING BE TOGETHER" I yell.
"YES" Marjorie replys.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IVE SACRIFICED JUST TO BE WITH YOU? I WENT TO HELL TO MAKE SURE YOU WOULDN'T GET HURT."
"Reece I-"
"NO, YOU'VE MADE UP YOUR MIND"
"AND WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" Marjorie said fighting off tears.
"IT MEANS MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER ANYMORE." As soon as I said that, I wanted to wash my mouth out with soap.
"SO YOUR GIVING UP ON US?" Marjorie snaps.
"THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING" I say as tears stung my eyes.
"Please say you don't mean that." Marjorie said whilst crying.
"I meant every word of it" I said knowing that wasn't true.

Marjorie's pov:

As Reece went down stairs, I put my head in my hands and started to cry. I so desperately wanted him to be the one, I guess you never really know who someone is. I packed up all my stuff and went downstairs, where Reece was crying. When he saw me leaving, he didn't even try stop me which broke my heart more then ever. I got into my car and raced for the bar, after that interaction I needed a drink.

Charlottes pov:

Me and Mia were on a date, when we say a hysterical Marjorie enter the bar immediately buying two gin and tonics.
"One minute Mia" I say as she nods at me.
I walk up to Marjorie and she's sat there downing her drinks.
"Marjorie" I say calmly. When she turned around and saw it was me that said her name, she immediately fell into my arms pulling me into a tight hug.
"What's wrong Marjorie" I whisper when I see Mia walking over to us. She looks up at me and says, "Charlotte, he gave up on us" she says, crying in my arms. I knew what it felt like to be given up, my ex husband had given up on me months before we got divorced and it was painful.
"I know how that feels, come with me and Mia marj you can stay at ours tonight"
"Thank you" she says, her voice nearly above a whisper

Mia's pov:

I picked up Marjorie from my sweethearts arms and put her in the back of the car. Me and Marjorie don't have the best history, but I knew what getting heartbroken by Reece felt like. Char sat in the back of the car with Marjorie, stroking her hair as she fell asleep in her arms. We arrive home and it's about 11:45 pm. Marjorie is passed out in the back and doesn't even stir when I carry her up the stairs and place her in the spare bedroom bed. Me and char go into the lounge and sit on the sofa. I brake the silence by saying,
"I'm gonna kick Reecys little arse"
"Amelia Robert's, you can't do that" char says a tone of concern ringed in her voice.
"Well look what he's done to Marjorie, god knows what would have happened if we weren't there"
"I know, let's just ask her about it in the morning.

The next morning:

I'm up before anyone in the house and she decides to start cooking breakfast, careful not to wake anyone. God knows what Reece is up to right now.

Reece's pov:

I haven't had a wink of sleep since our fight, I said some horrendous things to Marjorie and I hate myself for it. I took the most gorgeous most beautiful girl in the world and kept her for myself. Why would I do that. I've hurt her so badly that she probably won't come back to me. I will never hold her in my arms again or play with her hair as she falls asleep on my lap. My thoughts were disrupted with a phone call from Mia. Ugh what does she want.

I answer the phone and Mia is screaming at me she says,
"REECE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MARJORIE BUT SHES HYSTERICAL, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" As soon as I heard that I hung up the phone, I am not in the mood to deal with her today. Hearing that Marjorie's hysterical, has made me even more guilty about what I've done. Why would I do this to the most beautiful woman. She's better off without me anyway, I'm just one piece of sand in everyone's life anyone so why would Marjorie care about me still? I desperately want to be more than that again. I've made my mind up. There's no going back. Maybe everyone might be better off without me. As father said, I'm a disappointment. Maybe I should just.. disappear for good. Everyone would be much happier.