All because of a kiss..

This is going to be a small chapter aswell guys 😋
"Marjorie?"

Marjorie didn't respond, she was frozen to the spot.
"Come on Reece, cooperate with me here." Mia said. Reece got up, holding onto Mia, trying not to fall over as he did. Mia signalled for Marjorie to go get in the car, and she did.

Mia and Reece's walked over to her car, very slowly as Reece still had a knife stuck inside him.

Reece was in the back with Marjorie, trying not to show any signs of weakness. He didn't even bother trying to talk to her. One, because she was in pain, two, because she hated him.

They arrived at the hospital where Reece was immediately taken in. Leaving Marjorie and Mia alone in the waiting room. They never got along but they just started hugging eachother. Praying Reece was okay. Marjorie still hated him, but she couldn't stand to see him like this.

A few hours went by before the doctors came out
"Amelia May Robert's?" The doctors said.
"He'd like to see you. He's still in critical condition, we don't know how long he has left.
"Did he ask for anyone else." Mia asked.
"No, he didn't, just Amelia May Robert's."

Mia walked into Reece's room, where he was half awake.
"I'm so sorry." Reece said, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Reece, it's not your fault. Just know I'll always be there to save you."
Reece smiled weakly, before machines started beeping and Mia was rushed out of the room again.

She was petrified, worrying at the thought of loosing her best friend. She walked back over to Marjorie, seeking a conversation. But Marjorie wouldn't speak. She hadn't talked since they got to the hospital.
"Are you ok, Marjorie?" Mia asked.
"Mhm." Marj hummed.
"Look, I-." Before Mia could carry on, a doctor came out of the room.

"It was a false alarm, no need to worry, he's not dead." 

Those words felt like a dream.
——————————-

I changed the story line bc I'm scared I'm gonna get hunted down😋😋