Patience

Reece's pov:

We start kissing a little more passionately and then she pulls me in closer. At this point, Marjorie is practically sitting on top of me. I kiss down her neck, leaving love bites as I go. She lets out a soft moan as I do this. I unbutton her top slowly, continuing to kiss her. We pull away for a minute and Marjorie's takes off my jumper. After that, we get right back into it. I go to unclip Marjorie's bra when she smacks my hand away and says,
"Patience my love, patience. She says smirking at me. We start to make out as my hands roam her body. My hands rest on her bikini line.
"Reece~." She softly moans. I allow my fingers to slip into her pyjama shorts, roaming around to find her entrance. She was so wet and perfect for me.
"Aww am I making you wet Marjorie?"

Marjorie's pov:

"Aww am I making you wet Marjorie?" Reece teases.
"Shut up." I reply to him.
"Am I making you hard?" I tease back.
"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into." He plunges two more fingers inside of me while I tighten around him.
"Fuck!" I curse myself for letting it slip out.
"Are you ok marge." He says. I want to say yes but instead I let out a loud moan.
"I'll take that as a yes." He finally unclips my bra and uses his other hand to play with my breasts. At this point, I'm a moaning mess. I grind on his fingers and we start making out again. I wouldn't have it any other way. He slides his fingers out of me and places them by my face.
"Come on, clean up your mess." I lick his fingers clean before he calls me a 'good girl.'

He takes off my shorts and his joggers. He places his dick at my entrance and slides into me, going slow at first to tease me.
"Fucking hurry up Reece!" I yell.
"Patience princess, patience."

Next part of this is coming tomorrow afternoon!