Flashback/ the first date.

I know some of yall requested sumt and I'll give you what you want.

"Oh good to know, mathlete."
"What?"
"What?" Reece looked up at her in confusion.
"You know mean girls?" Marjorie said. There was a long silence before Reece started again,
"Nooo."
"You just got that reference, you know mean girls." Marjorie's eyes widened.
"Look, I was a young man when the movie came out and, honestly, I thought Damien was really funny." He looked away, embarrassed. Marjorie bit her lip and looked Reece up and down. Reece noticed straight away and gave her a look of confusion.
"Reece, you knowing mean girls, is probably one of the sexiest things I've ever heard in my entire life." Reece looked gobsmaked before saying,
"Even sexier then that thing I did that you love-."
"Even sexier then that, I don't think I've ever been so attracted to you."
"So all I had to say was, 'on Wednesday we wear pink?'" Reece asked. Marjorie gasped loudly and said,
"Right, you and me we are going home now."
"Aye?" Reece said in confusion.
"You and me were going home now, throw some money at them for the inconvenience. But we're going home straight away."Marjorie explained, her words rushed.
"Yeah ok."

Marjorie and Reece got in the car and Reece began to drive home. He decided to tease Marjorie a bit and put his hand on her upper thigh, under the skirt she was wearing. Marjorie knew she needed him right away, but she needed room to explore every inch of his body.

They walked in and Reece turned around to lock the door. When he turned back around to face Marjorie, she pulled him into a desperate kiss, both of their tongues battling for dominance in each other's mouths. Reece took her upstairs and laid down on the bed, so she could crawl on top of him.

Marjorie ran her hand over Reece's cock through this jeans, which caused him to gasp into her mouth. She could feel him start to get hard as she  put her hand down his boxers, and began to play with his tip. Reece tried to do the same to Marjorie, but she slapped his hand away.

"Did I say you could do that?"
"No."
"Then I suggest you stop if you want any form of release tonight.

She pulled his jumper over his head and took her hand away from his dick, he whinnied slightly at the loss of contact. She began placing soft kisses on his neck, leaving hickeys and bites as she went. Reece moaned every time he felt her teeth sink into his skin, wanting her to do so much more. Marjorie stepped off of the bed and walked over to the other side of the room, where Reece could barely see her. She began undressing herself slowly, hoping Reece would notice

She walked back over to Reece and took off his jeans, Reece moaning her name as she did. She sat on him, directly on his dick so he could feel how wet she was. Marjorie's hands roamed Reece's body and he reached out for her to.
She sat him up on the bed frame and locked his hands together with his belt as she did. Marjorie then took off Reece's boxers and admired him before taking him in her mouth. His full length wasn't in her mouth yet as she wanted to tease him. He started to squirm, desperately trying to find something to hold onto.
"Patience gorgeous." She said as she wrapped her hands around his length.
———————————-

Was this good enough, also I almost died writing this 😋🎀