Reeces reaction

Autumn Pov:

I ring up Reece and he answers by saying,
"Hey aut."
"Reece, can you come round here please, now?"
"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." I see Reece's car pull up in the carpark and I walk over to him.
"Why did you need me to come over?" He questions.
"Marjorie has something to tell you, she's in the office." I say as I walk off grinning.

Reece's pov:

I walk into the office and talk to Marjorie.
"Hey gorgeous, autumn said you needed to tell me something."
"Yeah, come sit down." She says, looking panicked.
"Are you ok Marjorie?" I say as I sit on her office chair.
"I'm fine, I just need to talk to you."
"Ok, what do you need to talk about." She goes into her draw and hides something behind her back,
"Close your eyes Reece and put out your hands."
"Ok." I do as she asks. She puts something into my hands and I say,
"Marjorie, what have you given me?"
"Right, promise me when you see this you'll still treat me the same. No special treatment or anything like that."
"I promise."
"Ok, open your eyes." She says, her voice shaky. I open my eyes and see what it was that she has gave me. My face lit up as I saw a positive pregnancy test infront of me.
"You're pregnant?" I look up at her.
"Yes I am Reece. But I just want you to know you don't have to feel pressured to be a dad, if you don't want children you don't have to stick around."
"Marjorie, this is the best news of my life. We're gonna be parents."
"You're happy about this?" She questions.
"I'm ecstatic! Why, are you not happy about this?"
"Of course I am Reece, I just didn't know you'd be."
"This has been a dream of mine for years, I can finally give someone the life I never had. I can give them a proper childhood, Marjorie this is amazing. The best part is that I'm having a child with you. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay whether you like it or not."
"This is why I love you Reece."
"Right I've got to go back to my nursery now but I'll pick you up at 7 gorgeous." I walk out her office beaming and I run into autumn.
"You happy?" She asks me.
"I'm ecstatic!"