Reece and liv

Reece followed Liv, reluctantly and began to talk.
"So, what did you want. I really do not want to be here."

"Reece I'll just say it, I've admired you ever since we were kids. The way you walk, talk, just everything about you, you're perfect. And I think you deserve so much better then that worthless piece of shit over there, you could do so much better, we all knew it. The day I found out you had a girlfriend, I've been kicking myself ever since, wondering why I didn't get you soon enough. You need to realise you can do so much better. Like me. I mean look at me. I'm way hotter than that tool bag."

Liv just kept going on and on about how much better she was than Marjorie, and Reece couldn't take it anymore. He tried to just walk away, then, Liv pulled him back into a kiss. He wanted to pull away so desperately, but her grip was tight, tighter than Mia's. He saw Marjorie in the corner of his eye and wanted to just push her off right then and there. But it was too late. Marjorie had walked off somewhere. Reece finally got her off of him and started at her. Thinking how much she'd just hurt Marjorie.

"So what do you say?" Liv said.
"No, no no no. Why would you do that, you asshole, you've just torn my life apart because of some crazy obsession!" Reece yelled.
"Reece I-."
"Stop it, I'm going to find Marjorie."

Marjorie was walking up the street, it looked like she was headed for a bus station.

"Darling-." Reece started.

"It's Marjorie to you." Marjorie cut him off.
"What kind of a man are you Reece? I thought you were different. I hate everything about you. I hate you, I hate how you look, I hate how you talk, I hate how you can't even finish your food like a proper man. God I was so stupid. I should've thought about this before I fell in love with you. And you can have your pathetic little ring back. You mean nothing to me Reece knight. You're always in a bad mood, you always need comfort. I don't care if you have an eating disorder or a terrible dad, why didn't you break up with me years ago if you wanted others. To think I was going to have your child aswell. Go find someone else to love because honestly, I have no love for you anymore."

Marjorie didn't mean to let all that slip out, but she knew it was too late. She walked off as Reece stood there, shocked, looking at the ring she'd just thrown on the floor, he went to pick it up but then decided to just leave it there.

He went home and looked around the house. He went down stairs and saw the card she'd left for him for his birthday, it read,

Dear Reece,

These past few months have been very rough and difficult for the both of us. I just want you to know that I love you very much. I'll always comfort you when you need it and try my best to make you happy. I know our relationship has gotten rough recently, but we can't change that. I hope you read this letter and understand just how much I love you. Even when you're feeling down, or upset, I'll always be there, right by your side to support you, just like you supported me when I lost the baby. I love you so much Reece knight.

Lots of love,
Marjorie x