The ring

Marjorie and Mia both let out a sigh of relief. Although, Marjorie can't help but blame herself. She starts panicking slightly. Mia could tell something was up.
"Marj, what's wrong?" Mia asked.

"This is all my fault. We almost lost him, Mia. All because of me. Everything I said to him, everything I did. All because of a fucking kiss. God why didn't I let him explain. Look what he's done because I can't contain my jealousy. Why in the world would I do that to Reece. He's my everything mia, if he dies, I'm never going to forgive myself. I'm such a pillock. To think for even one minute I could do this to a man I didn't even deserve. He could've done so much better and here I am, making him almost kill himself. And the ring aswell? Mia, what am I going to do.." Marjorie said, putting her head in her hands.

Mia didn't know how to respond to her, she so desperately wanted to help her, but she knew she couldn't.

"I'm going." Marjorie said.
"Where?" Mia asked.
"Somewhere, just far away from here." Marj replied.

Marjorie walked about 3 miles from the hospital to the bar they were at a few hours prior. She wanted to go looking for her ring, she hoped it would still be there. To her luck, it was. She saw it, sparkling on the floor of the car park. She went over to pick it up. It was a bit broken because of how hard she threw it on the floor, but it didn't matter to her at that time, she just wanted him to live. Sure she necessarily wouldn't go back to him , but she still cared about him.

She started to make her way back to the hospital, when she got a call from Mia.
"Hello?" Marjorie answered.
"Where are you?" Mia asked.
"I'm almost at the hospital, why?"
"Reece is not awake yet and his heart rate is dropping. I'm so worried."
"I'll be there as quick as I can." Marjorie said.

She arrived at the hospital. Rushing straight to Reece's room.
"Still out?" Marjorie asked.
"Out like a light." Mia sighed. Marjorie walked up to Mia, and to Mia's surprise, she hugged her.
"I'm so sorry Mia." Marjorie said.
"It's not your fault, it's livs, remember that."

"Yeah, always remember that, gorgeous."
—————————-
I personally think I've been rlly nice this chapter