Grief

(I've tried a new style of writing let me know if yous like it.)

After the hospital appointment, Marjorie took herself off to the bar. She thought drowning her baby's memory in alcohol would be the best decision. Meanwhile, Reece went into work and broke the news to autumn.
"Hey aut." Reece said. Autumn could tell he'd been crying and was beginning to worry slightly.
"Big brother." She says looking up at him.
"Marjorie's had a miscarriage." He says in between sobs.
"Reece I'm so sorry." She says trying to console her big brother.
"I just thought I'd come in and tell you."
"Yeah of course, is Marjorie ok?" She questions. Reece just shook his head in fear he'd begin breaking down.
"Go home and get some rest." Autumn said.
"I will." He said before walking out.

"Hiii Reece!" Carly said.
"Carly."Reece tried to walk off but Carly stopped him.
"Do you know what you're naming the baby yet?" Carly asks. Reece didn't say anything and just walked off and drove to the bar.

Once he walked in, he saw a very distraught Marjorie sat there, sipping away on her rosè. She was wearing Reece's jumper and a pair of black shorts. Marjorie never really liked wine, but she didn't care at about anything at this moment. Reece sat down next to her and placed a hand on her thigh. She didn't say anything to him and just sat staring into space. Reece opened his mouth to say something but Marjorie cut him off by saying,
"Don't Reece, just don't. Don't remind me of it." Reece closed his mouth and just hugged her instead. She buried her head into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." Marjorie's said sobbing.
"It's not your fault." Reece replied reassuringly.
"I've failed as a mum."
"No you've not. It was just the wrong timing. He says playing with her hair.
"Can you take me home." Marjorie asks.
"Of course my love." Reece stands up while holding Marjorie in his arms and walks out of the bar. He placed her in the passengers seat and gave her a kiss on the forehead, before closing her door and walking over to the drivers seat. He backed out of the carpark and drove home.

They arrived home and Marjorie straight away headed upstairs into their bedroom. Reece went into the kitchen and cleaned up the blood that had been left on the floor. When he walked upstairs, Marjorie was sat there with her head in her hands on the edge of the bed.
"Try get some rest please." Reece said as he sat next to Marjorie.
"Whats the point? It's not going to take the pain away." Marjorie replied.
"I know my love, I know."
"No reece, you don't know." She said moving away from him.
"Marjorie." He said in confusion.
"Reece just go." She says bringing her knees up to her head.
"Marjorie you can't just shut me out, I get your upset but they were my baby too. I lost the exact same future you did. But fine, I'll go." He says before walking out the room.