'Food poisoning'

(LISTEN BEFORE YOU KILL ME, I KNOW WE WANTED THE SHOWER SCENE BUTTTTTT-)

(Context, Reece was called by Mia to meet up w her. Were a week into the future 😙)

"Wait, back up." Reece said.
"What is it now Reecey?" Mia asked.
"So, Charlotte isn't the spy?"
"No, she's not." Mia rolled her eyes at his stupidity.
"Great, can I go home now?" Reece questioned.
"Why are you so eager to get home?"
"Because Marjorie has food poisoning and I don't want to leave her alone." Reece explained.
"She has you wrapped around her little finger doesn't she?" Mia said.
"Yes she does, can I go now?"
"Go on then."

R- I'll be home soon gorgeous, Mia kept me for a lot longer then I hoped she would xx
M- alright my love, I'll see you soon xx

Reece got in the car and paratactically sped home, white knuckling it the whole way. He hated driving without Marjorie, he felt alone.

Marjorie was sat at home, waiting for Reece to come back. She'd been feeling weird this past week. She'd been getting heart burn, she'd been more dizzy than usual, and she'd been getting more irritated at certain things. Say If Reece came up behind her and hugged her, she'd get really moody about it. Obviously she hadn't told Reece any of these things, whenever she was sick  she would play it off, Saying she had 'food poisoning'. Marjorie didn't want to jump to any conclusions but, she thought she knew what was going on. No it couldn't be, could it?

Marjorie didn't even hear the front door open she was that lost in thought. Reece had walked upstairs and sat beside her, pulling her in for a hug. Marjorie jumped slightly at his touch.
"Fucking hell reece, you scared me!" She yelled.
"Sorry gorgeous." He said, taking his hands off her.
"I'm sorry, please come back." Marjorie said. He did as he was told as pulled her into a tight embrace.

Reece looked up at Marjorie and could tell she's been crying.
"My love, what's wrong?" He asked. Marjorie let the tears fall and buried her head into his shoulder.
"Marjorie, what's wrong?" Reece sounded more concerned now.

"I've been such a bitch these past few days. Yelling at you for absolutely no reason when all you wanna do is show my affection. I feel like shit and I'm taking it out on you." Marjorie said in between sobs.

Reece didn't know what to say then, all he could do was hold her and tell her everything's okay, and that he's not mad at her. He kept trying to think of what would be making her like this.

It hit him.

————————

IVE JUST HAD A FUCKING WAX MELT SHOVED UP MY NOSE WRITING THIS IM NOT HAPPY 😭